Resolved Noticeably worse performance than version 1.6.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
Since the release of version 1.6.0, I have noticed a significant performance degradation in the game. Textures load slower, character windows in cities and taverns load slower, recruiting units load slower, even merchandise icons in the market take a while to load. When everything is loaded, the game works fine, but every time you go to a new window, you wait a few seconds.
I played high quality from the beginning, but it has never been a problem. I tried to reduce the quality of textures, check the compatibility of files for steam, even reinstalled the game and nothing changes. The indicator shows that I have a long time left. But thanks to this, I often have such "Easter eggs".

Have you used cheats and if so which: No

Media (Screenshots & Video):
644bc3fd79b503b7fef4a892c9488159.jpg

db49d50b5e244de63d3722583c18c65d.jpg

Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 ti
CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.20GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR4
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Can you switch to 1.6.1 live version and try reproducing the issue?
We are aware of the performance on HDD's but if you can please transfer game files to a SSD for better performance.

I went back to version 1.6.1, reinstalled the game a few times and it doesn't change much. HDD consumption sometimes goes up to 100%, but I have Red Dead Redemption 2 on the same drive and it works much better at high settings. Even GeForce Experience sets the maximum settings, presenting them as optimal. It seems to me that the computer should be able to handle it without any problems, even on the HDD.

Back
Top Bottom