Notice on mods SVN

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not use the SVN. They will be closed down soon.
Download from moddb.
No future development is planed.
Source won't be released at the moment, perhaps latter.

The mod is officially completed.

DrTomas said:
Do not use the SVN. They will be closed down soon.
Download from moddb.
No future development is planed.
Source won't be released at the moment, perhaps latter.

The mod is officially completed.

oke... :roll:    :lol: :lol: THX!

My most sincere congratulations for the magnificent work and most of all for being able to end the project... Very few words but everyone knows it was hard and well done .
One last question : I downloaded the 166 rev. is this O.K. or should I download through modb?

Jason L. said:
My most sincere congratulations for the magnificent work and most of all for being able to end the project... Very few words but everyone knows it was hard and well done .
One last question : I downloaded the 166 rev. is this O.K. or should I download through modb?

Download through moddb

Thank you @DrTomas for this awesome project. We had lots of hours of fun with my friend. Discussed politics and tactics to succeed on this mod. I think this is the way M&B SP should be, Big thanks to everyone who contributed to this project.

Sincerely a Mameluke Lord  :smile:

Hey guys. I haven't played since 1.03 and I'm excited to see Tomas is back with more changes.

I'm wondering about the SVN, though. It looks like 1.11 was released on Feb 2nd, but there is a SVN revision from 2/22 and 2/23 called error fix (r167) and minor tweaks (r16:cool:.

I don't want to start a long campaign just to run into errors, but earlier you guys said use the moddb not the r166.

What should I do about r168? Ignore it and play 1.11 hope I don't run into the errors Tomas has fixed?  :mad:

Dump from TortoiseSVN:

It looks like the changes to mission_templates.txt happened with r167 and to factions.txt with r168

Additionally 'main.jpg' and 'OPTIONAL' folder are non-versioned.

Diff between r168 and 1.11

Code:
myart_000@RESURREXIT /C/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/MountBlade Wa
rband/Modules
$ diff --brief 1257AD/ anno1257/
Only in anno1257/: .svn
Common subdirectories: 1257AD/Data and anno1257/Data
Common subdirectories: 1257AD/Music and anno1257/Music
Only in 1257AD/: OPTIONAL
Common subdirectories: 1257AD/Resource and anno1257/Resource
Common subdirectories: 1257AD/SceneObj and anno1257/SceneObj
Common subdirectories: 1257AD/Sounds and anno1257/Sounds
Common subdirectories: 1257AD/Textures and anno1257/Textures
Files 1257AD/factions.txt and anno1257/factions.txt differ
Only in anno1257/: languages
Only in 1257AD/: main.jpg
Files 1257AD/mission_templates.txt and anno1257/mission_templates.txt differ

myart_000@RESURREXIT /C/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/MountBlade Wa
rband/Modules
$

Note optional directory is empty for my 1257 install since I declined the English translations. Looks like the only changes are indeed to the two patched files from r167 and r168. I think I'm gonna try r168, then. Tomas's "Error fix" commit message is too tempting.

Further note: I copied the 1257AD directory into the r168 and Windows found 3850 files, with 3841 common files. I declined to overwrite, but I'm wondering how it got as many as NINE files from 1257AD, contrary to the diff. Ah well.

Thomas put together a temporary hotfix, that is what you are seeing there.

DrTomas said:
try this hotfix and let me know how it goes: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-_7_txXi82CMkc3Z2h5QXJiR00/view?usp=sharing

you need to extract and overwrite everything in 1257ad directory.

So confused. where is the link? can someone clean up the FAQ.

Tyy!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/anno-domini-1257
1257AD version 1.1
1257AD_1.1.exe
is final and latest?
How come it's only 1 gb? :smile:

Please before you close up shop could you implement the world map feature:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,251355.0.html

Not sure when the source will be released so I could do it myself.

RoboSenshi said:
Please before you close up shop could you implement the world map feature:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,251355.0.html

Not sure when the source will be released so I could do it myself.

I did a manual merge for VC (no modules either), not as easy but doable. The problem is the size of the map and the number of factions. For VC it was stretching the UI... 1257AD has like... 40factions?

May need to adjust the map or make it into sections.

Just for reference (smaller world map, about 18 factions):

2_preview_mapnode_factions.jpg

ps.: I would love to get my hands in this mod source too, it is on my top 5 Warband mods list  :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom