Nothing For My Regiment

Should a new active person take charge of the NA event?

• yes!

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No!

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

romandude

Grandmaster Knight
it is sad to say but DaMonkey's friday linebattle never happens and my NA regiment never gets to do anything.. at all..
DaMonkey said he would do it after his real life cleared up but my regiment has waited long enough. essentially im trying to tell people that we need a new, active NA event.

Taking the best interests of the mod to heart, we need a weekly event and we need one NOW if the mod is to have any chance in attracting new players. Since I haven't heard anything about an EU event, this is our only real option, and anything to get an NA event as soon as possible should be taken.

Ej777 said:
Taking the best interests of the mod to heart, we need a weekly event and we need one NOW if the mod is to have any chance in attracting new players. Since I haven't heard anything about an EU event, this is our only real option, and anything to get an NA event as soon as possible should be taken.
agreed.

As I said, I have a lot of stuff going on right now (military-related ****). If someone wants to take over a linebattle for a little bit, I will be more than happy to lend my server.

Back
Top Bottom