Resolved Notables in neutral and friendly settlements behave as if they were hostile

Users who are viewing this thread

40i4

Recruit
Summary: Trying to get quest in certain settlements resultet in answer "our faction are at war" despite the fact there was no war. It happened to me once in village controlled by Khuzaits, with whom we recently ended war, and once in village controlled by my faction
How to Reproduce
: Currently I have no confirmed reproduction steps. It's possible, that changing settlement afilliation when controlling lord changes factions may have some role in this bug
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1b3KuubmoPyWYXnomwIAmv8rrklyJwhZO?usp=sharing
Version: Main e1.2.1
Installed community-made modifications: None
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 Super
CPU: Intel Core i7 9700 3GHz
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: MSi Z390 A-PRO

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.

I realized that the problem may be connected with war that started few months ago. After I attacked Vlandian caravan my Kingdom started war with Neutral - "kingdom" apparently connected with all villages in game. I think the problem started after that, and also the name bar of Training Ground changed to red. Neutral is also somehow connected with quest "[Notable] wants his daughter found" - after I let the girl run aqway with her lover, I gained ~10 relationship with neutral

Media:

Back
Top Bottom