Resolved Notable issues can still spawn even when their settlement is fully raided

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.2
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Notables in villages having unsolved issues creates debuffs (and buffs) to their bound settlements and even their own power. Issues can still spawn even when a village is sacked after being fully raided. This causes a problem where the issue can cause an effect, but the settlement cannot be entered to solve the quest. This is especially bad when a notable has an issue affect their own power, because they may lose 10-15 power before the village recovers and is accessible again.

How to Reproduce: You can put a conditional breakpoint in the method GetIssueEffectOfHeroInternal, and make the condition hero.CurrentSettlement.IsRaided == true && hero.Issue != null to see that notable still have issues that cause negative effects, even when their village is raided.

Media:

Get-Issue-Effect-Of-Hero-Internal.png

Get-Issue-Effect-Of-Hero-Internal-Locals.png

Get-Issue-Effect-Of-Hero-Internal-Locals-2.png

I forgot about this! I had strange occurrence where because of one of the quests (finf the daughter?) I was able to enter a raided village and was surprised to see a notable with quest !, I was able to take the quest too and luckily it was one that I didn't have to go to him to finish. Under normal situations I wouldn't have picked it up for a long time though. i was surprised to be able to enter at all though.

Yeah, this is pretty annoying. I will see several towns and castles lose prosperity every day because of this, (usually a lot).

I'm still getting cases of issues being active in raided settlements. This might be due to unsolved issues not being cleared when a raid is completed, so a notable with an issue before a settlement is raided keeps it after the settlement is raided (with all of the corresponding effects).
Asked the developers and it turns out this was my bad.Thanks for the heads-up!

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom