Resolved Notable issues can still spawn even when their settlement is fully raided

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.2
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Bannerman Man

C# Sleuth
Knight
Summary: Notables in villages having unsolved issues creates debuffs (and buffs) to their bound settlements and even their own power. Issues can still spawn even when a village is sacked after being fully raided. This causes a problem where the issue can cause an effect, but the settlement cannot be entered to solve the quest. This is especially bad when a notable has an issue affect their own power, because they may lose 10-15 power before the village recovers and is accessible again.

How to Reproduce: You can put a conditional breakpoint in the method GetIssueEffectOfHeroInternal, and make the condition hero.CurrentSettlement.IsRaided == true && hero.Issue != null to see that notable still have issues that cause negative effects, even when their village is raided.

Media:

Get-Issue-Effect-Of-Hero-Internal.png

Get-Issue-Effect-Of-Hero-Internal-Locals.png

Get-Issue-Effect-Of-Hero-Internal-Locals-2.png

I forgot about this! I had strange occurrence where because of one of the quests (finf the daughter?) I was able to enter a raided village and was surprised to see a notable with quest !, I was able to take the quest too and luckily it was one that I didn't have to go to him to finish. Under normal situations I wouldn't have picked it up for a long time though. i was surprised to be able to enter at all though.

c77

Recruit
Yeah, this is pretty annoying. I will see several towns and castles lose prosperity every day because of this, (usually a lot).

Bannerman Man

C# Sleuth
Knight
This issue has been fixed with yesterdays e1.5.2 hotfix.
I'm still getting cases of issues being active in raided settlements. This might be due to unsolved issues not being cleared when a raid is completed, so a notable with an issue before a settlement is raided keeps it after the settlement is raided (with all of the corresponding effects).

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
I'm still getting cases of issues being active in raided settlements. This might be due to unsolved issues not being cleared when a raid is completed, so a notable with an issue before a settlement is raided keeps it after the settlement is raided (with all of the corresponding effects).
Asked the developers and it turns out this was my bad.Thanks for the heads-up!

elysebluemoon

Community Support
Community Support
I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Top Bottom