Not to be rude but its this game ready for "Full Release"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Just came back from a break after the last update, where they ruined the captain mode with dog leash.

Now the dev decided to make a full release of the game that still crashes on map change or anything that the game don't like.
Literally got a " game ended " server not responding error!

This error has been here since early Jan 2022 and the game server crash is still persistent, there are also many missing contents on single player or MP, this will be the last TW game I would buy if they decided to abandon the game.

What funny about this is they made their money and decided they isn't Gona spent more money on it???

At the current pace of work it seems like we need another year before Bannerlord will actually be ready for release.

I think they would need more than one year to do more than the bare minimal of fixing current things, but they definitely do still need one more year. That's for sure.

Multiplayer is ready for full release according to Taleworlds. Custom servers is the only thing they have yet to add from their future plans. I'd like to see a lot of combat changes but that's not going to happen. The only thing they're going to add before release is custom servers with modding tools and maybe fix server crashes.. Modders will have to carry multiplayer.

Yes this is ready for full release, for god's sake, I don't care how unstable this piece of junk crashes as long as we get the server files.

I doubt anyone here would take a year more of development over server files.

Do we know if we will even get modder tools finished and server files on release? A couple months ago tw mentioned we would get them by release or afterwards. Knowing this company I won't hold my breath for the files and tools being ready for release.

Do we know if we will even get modder tools finished and server files on release? A couple months ago tw mentioned we would get them by release or afterwards. Knowing this company I won't hold my breath for the files and tools being ready for release.
Yes, we will definitely get modding tools and server files. Some people already have access to modding tools and server files. I heard that we're getting them before release, maybe in a couple of weeks.

Honestly, i think the only thing that needs to be fixed on the multiplayer side of things is the server issues. Any imbalances at this point are likely a case of "working as intended"

Honestly, i think the only thing that needs to be fixed on the multiplayer side of things is the server issues. Any imbalances at this point are likely a case of "working as intended"
If we can get stable servers and modding tools we’ll be pretty much set as far as MP is concerned.

The devs know the game is not ready but theyve squndered all their money already and need another cash influx to do nothing with no doubt, 2 years of development since EA release for what? nothing

Sadly, TW has decided to follow the 'release first - finish later' trend. Someone wants to get more $$$ from console players as well.

So no one has ever understood TW's decision making process, but this is a doozy.
TW has gone silent because the PC community is mean to them.

Wait 'til console casual plebeians get a load of this.

Back
Top Bottom