Need More Info Not reading my GPU??

Users who are viewing this thread

Joe Fever

Recruit
I started the game in early access and it worked great on very high graphics settings.

I started the game today and it says i only have 128mb gpu memory avaibable which wont run Jack.

I have an RTX 2060 with I think 6 GB memory. Please help me fix this asap so i can play on my time off.

I have the same issue, I have tried setting my global settings to only use the external graphics card, but it still only uses the integrated graphics. If I disable the internal graphics card, then it seems like the game can see the external graphics card, but then it does not work.

I got the same issue after the yesterdays update, before the update everything was working fine, when i launched the game today had this issue pop up.

Update, go to your Video tab in options and change the Adapter settings to the correct one, fixed it for me

Last edited:
I was able to solve my issue.

Open options and look under the video tab. There you should see an option to select using your integrated GPU or your good one.

BANNERLORD IS FINALLY HERE

I was able to solve my issue.

Open options and look under the video tab. There you should see an option to select using your integrated GPU or your good one.

BANNERLORD IS FINALLY HERE

Can you please send me a screenshot of that? I cannot find it anywhere in NVIDIA Control Panel under video tab.

I have similar issue only that i cannot select dedicated GPU in graphic Adapter option. Only GPU on the list is my integrated one
Integrated GPU: amd radeon tm r6 graphics
Dedicated GPU: Radeon R8 M365DX
I have Windows 10 and drivers updated (dedicated GPU works fine in other games) i tried to set GPU choice to optimal performance both in GPU settings and in Windows 10)

I have similar issue only that i cannot select dedicated GPU in graphic Adapter option. Only GPU on the list is my integrated one
Integrated GPU: amd radeon tm r6 graphics
Dedicated GPU: Radeon R8 M365DX
I have Windows 10 and drivers updated (dedicated GPU works fine in other games) i tried to set GPU choice to optimal performance both in GPU settings and in Windows 10)
I am also having the same problem. Updated drivers and no GPU listed.

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please let me know if the problem persisted after the newly released performance updates? If so please let me know so i can inform the devs about the issue.

Back
Top Bottom