Resolved Not progressing main quest for 10 years fails it and makes you unable to use banner

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: Not progressing main quest for 10 years fails it and makes you unable to use banner.
How to Reproduce:
> Don't talk to all 10 lords within 10 years
> You will get quests to go talk to 2 people that can lead you to the other banners
> I didn't get there very fast so i failed those as well (The game said I talked to them)
> Get quests to get banners in hideouts
> I get the banners from the hideout and after that nothing.
> I cannot talk to the 2 quest givers as they dont know me, and i cannot present the banner to my faction leader
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Investigate 'Neretzes's Folly' > Meet with Istiana/Meet with Arzagos > Find another piece of the banner for X/Y
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: e1.0.7 (started save at 0.3 i think)
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1070
CPU: Ryzen R7 2700X
RAM: 16GB DDR4 3000MHz
Motherboard: MSI B450-A PRO
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD Crucial MX500 1TB

EDIT: Fixed in latest patch e1.0.11 Beta Hotfix

Last edited:
EDIT: Fixed in latest patch e1.0.11 Beta Hotfix
The banner quest still fails for me on e1.0.11 beta hotfix but im at the later part after assembling it.
bannerquest.jpg

Dunno if I should make a new thread but I'm guessing they're related.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

I appreciate your commitment in answering every thread but... was it really necessary to bring to life over a half a year dead thread with a non-answer to an issue that has already been fixed? :grin:

Back
Top Bottom