Not marriageable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Doofus

Sergeant
Rather curious if anyone knows the reason for this...

Tried to propose a marriage alliance to get Nathanos (re)married. His prior wife died a season or so ago. Talked to Aeron of the battanians. He seemed agreeable and offered Gawen. However, the only response option I have is 'Hmmm.that might not work out." I checked the encyclopedia and I have a +1 relationship with Aeron & Gawen (pretty sure its a 'clan' relationship). As a test, I also offered the hand of Alea. He said he would agree to marriage with Siaramus. I have the options 'very good' and 'Hmmm.that might not work out.' I didn't follow through with the Alea marriage because I believe I lose her from the clan then, but I could have married her off.

Anyone know why I can't get Nathanos married? Is there a timer on former wife's death or something (if so, do you know how long)?

Rather curious if anyone knows the reason for this...

Tried to propose a marriage alliance to get Nathanos (re)married. His prior wife died a season or so ago. Talked to Aeron of the battanians. He seemed agreeable and offered Gawen. However, the only response option I have is 'Hmmm.that might not work out." I checked the encyclopedia and I have a +1 relationship with Aeron & Gawen (pretty sure its a 'clan' relationship). As a test, I also offered the hand of Alea. He said he would agree to marriage with Siaramus. I have the options 'very good' and 'Hmmm.that might not work out.' I didn't follow through with the Alea marriage because I believe I lose her from the clan then, but I could have married her off.

Anyone know why I can't get Nathanos married? Is there a timer on former wife's death or something (if so, do you know how long)?
Maybe a bug preventing him? You should ask on technical report? Because remarriage is a thing, I have saw sometimes and done sometimes

He should be able to marry a non-clan-leader fine, I've remarried him a lot. I'm not aware of a cool down but this kind of problem has been brought up before. Relations don't effect anything but but the bride price AFAIK, I have made marriages with -100 relations.
SO maybe a trip the the tech report to report as bug .

Back
Top Bottom