Not looking for battles in Skirmish and Captain

Users who are viewing this thread

If you select both modes it says that the approximate waiting time is 1 second, but if you select one of them, it shows 3 hours 14 minutes and 08 seconds. At the same time you can sit for half an hour and still the game does not find it. This bug or no one at all do not play these modes? Tried to change the regions from Europe to America, all the same.

the queues are pretty dead, thanks to TaleWorlds introducing a ranked mode to a community that is full of morons.

there are some servers in the custom server list running these modes though, probably best to take a look at those.

the queues are pretty dead, thanks to TaleWorlds introducing a ranked mode to a community that is full of morons.

there are some servers in the custom server list running these modes though, probably best to take a look at those.
Yes, I did, thank you.

Imagine implementing a ranking system to a game with 200-400 player base, and have unbalanced factions and mechanics, what could possible go wrong
Not even mentioning the most glaringly broken aspect of a matchmaking system that small forcing clan and solo rankers to play together.

Not even mentioning the most glaringly broken aspect of a matchmaking system that small forcing clan and solo rankers to play together.
I have no rank, I would like to find players in general. Approximate search time is 3 hours. If you believe the game. However, after the patch, I have never played matchmaking.

I have no rank, I would like to find players in general. Approximate search time is 3 hours. If you believe the game. However, after the patch, I have never played matchmaking.
The reason you cant get a game is that no one ques for skirmish at all anymore, the playerbase has swapped to the few custom servers available and discord matchmaking

Back
Top Bottom