• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Resolved Not loged in | Servers not showing

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main

ParzivaI

Veteran
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
I have this problem since 3/11/2020, i bought this game on release day and it was working perfectly (no lags,constant fps all on ultra settings) until 20 days ago...
and in the past 20 days i did everything to make this game work without any sucess from Uninstalling/Installing the Game and the BattlEye , verifying game files on steam, installing any missing required dependencies., turned off windows defender, added priority to Bannerlord and even did a factory reset to my windows, nothing worked, Bannerlord is the only game right now that i'm not able to play.
I thought it was a problem with the anticheat since there's always a message that pops up when i try to play Bannerlord but i can play ARMA 3 and Rising Storm Vietnam (Both games use Battleye anticheat) without any problem
I have seen another player saying he was getting a not logged in message but he was in fact banned for a day so i wonder if i also have the same issue. (no ban message so far)

My specs are :Windows 10 (x64) i9-9900KS / 32 GB RAM / 1TB SSD and RTX 2060 -8GB

Last edited by a moderator:

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
We believe that we fixed a reason for the "Couldn't Receive Login Results From Server" error message. Please let me know if you still experiencing this issue!

Top Bottom