Not leveling leadership?

Users who are viewing this thread

Arch Light

Recruit
My leadership isn't leveling even though my troops have 70 morale and I have as many points as I could put into it. I also made sure to have food diversity but nothing is working? It's at x7.24 learning rate.

My leadership isn't leveling even though my troops have 70 morale and I have as many points as I could put into it. I also made sure to have food diversity but nothing is working? It's at x7.24 learning rate.
High morale is 71 and above. You can tell because that's when you start getting a speed boost from morale, but even so it levels incredibly slow from high moral as Apocal says.

Its one of those stats that doesn't really train in a sensible natural way in game. You train it on the campaign map by walking around like an idiot with a large army. Medicine also has very poor rates of xp gain without just grabbing blunt arrows and shooting ur own troops in the head. Hopefully the method and rate of xp will improve when those lines of perks get overhauled.

The way leadership xp from morale is calculated: "number of troops X points of morale over 70"
Basically 100 morale will give you 30 times as much xp as 71 morale. Also more troops = more xp.

The way leadership xp from morale is calculated: "number of troops X points of morale over 70"
Basically 100 morale will give you 30 times as much xp as 71 morale. Also more troops = more xp.

An when is this calculated?

Every night or something else? When do I get xp in these walk-around-the-map-skills?

Consider the morale drop by day,and uncertainty of battle,keeping morale high is the worst way to leveling leadership skill.Unless it change in future.

Back
Top Bottom