not getting bonus to party size from perks

Users who are viewing this thread

pyronac

Recruit
my steward skill is over 225, i get the bonus to party size from the skill. however, i am not getting a bonus to my party size from any skill perk. i have both the bonus to party size for number of fiefs as well as the bonus for number of vassals. i am not getting that bonus. i then noticed i am not getting the bonus from horsemanship neither. is there a bug in the game preventing perks form increasing the party size? because non of the perks are doing what they claim in regards to increasing the party size.

About 75% of the perks are broken or not working currently. Use mods (Community Patch) and risk crashes/save corruption/version incompatibility/ass cancer/________ or wait for another year for fix from TW.

my steward skill is over 225, i get the bonus to party size from the skill. however, i am not getting a bonus to my party size from any skill perk. i have both the bonus to party size for number of fiefs as well as the bonus for number of vassals. i am not getting that bonus. i then noticed i am not getting the bonus from horsemanship neither. is there a bug in the game preventing perks form increasing the party size? because non of the perks are doing what they claim in regards to increasing the party size.

Allot of perks haven't been implemented yet. This massively takes away from the will to progress your character.
Devs seem to be focusing mostly on cosmetic and balancing patches witch is good and all but and the same time counter productive.
If you consider everything that is missing from the game, any balancing will most likely become useless with the introduction of new content and perks.
Speaking of perks most of them need a single line of code to implement, witch has me scratching my head on why they haven't done it yet.

Finishing the perks should be their number one priority for single player. Then they need to revisit the whole player kingdom thing and work the kinks out of that.

Most of the best perks, ones that would be worth working to obtain, simply do nothing. They seem to have plenty of time to balance the game into oblivion, but they don't have the time to finish the things that matter.

Finishing the perks should be their number one priority for single player. Then they need to revisit the whole player kingdom thing and work the kinks out of that.

Most of the best perks, ones that would be worth working to obtain, simply do nothing. They seem to have plenty of time to balance the game into oblivion, but they don't have the time to finish the things that matter.
I approve this post.

About 75% of the perks are broken or not working currently. Use mods (Community Patch) and risk crashes/save corruption/version incompatibility/ass cancer/________ or wait for another year for fix from TW.

This right here. All the "ERrrrRrrR tHe MoDs WiLl FiX ItTt euugghhh" talk is such straight up autist talk that it's ridiculous. Every single mod breaks and half the time corrupts your save after every single update. Sometimes it doesn't even take an update it'll just screw it.

I second this post. +2.

no clue why they balance a game that does not all the perks. I really want someone to explain why they work on balance tweaks while ignore the perks bugs. I understand that bugs are important but balancing a 1/4 finished game makes no sense.

^ Fixes the Quiver Size perks as well as the Party Size perks, Companion perks and almost all the Steward perks.

Though why TW keeps nerfing the economy rather than fixing the perks is beyond me. Hats off to whoever did the Kingdom Policies, because they actually did their job and made them work. Unlike whoever designed the perks but then didn't make the majority of them even work.

Anyone complaining about mods not working though is exaggerating, haven't had any issue with getting my mods to work no matter the patch. It's extremely easy to get them to work and use work-a-rounds as necessary, just requires the slightest amount of intelligence from the user. Every mod author is releasing fixes on the regular if you just bookmark any mod you use on Nexus and check it when necessary.

Last edited:
Allot of perks haven't been implemented yet. This massively takes away from the will to progress your character.
Devs seem to be focusing mostly on cosmetic and balancing patches witch is good and all but and the same time counter productive.
If you consider everything that is missing from the game, any balancing will most likely become useless with the introduction of new content and perks.
Speaking of perks most of them need a single line of code to implement, witch has me scratching my head on why they haven't done it yet.

I know, it is not time consuming at all to add a couple of lines.....

I've been beating this 'fix the perk' horse to death several times over, and I will continue to do so until they realize they need to fix the damn perks!!! Many people have been voicing their concern over this, and they have been pushing out patch left and right, and still won't fix the perks. If they are like what people have been suspecting, and are working on overhauling the entire progression system, they really need to tell us that so we stop being so annoying about it, but annoying we will. I'm honestly losing patience over their stupid priorities on economy balances, caravans and AI behaviors. Why do I want to play the game if my character can't progress and get better? That's like more than 50% of Singleplayer. Otherwise I'll play Total War series for gods sake.

Guys I would just be patient. Come back in a month or something,
Most of the dev team is probably working on content etc. All these small balancing patches are just changing numbers in lines of code here and there, it's (probably) not taking time away from more important gameplay stuff. It's just minor fixes that can be done fast, thats why we see them so often, not because that is their main focus, its because its super easy to do. The real updates will take time so better just relax and come back later.

I've been beating this 'fix the perk' horse to death several times over, and I will continue to do so until they realize they need to fix the damn perks!!! Many people have been voicing their concern over this, and they have been pushing out patch left and right, and still won't fix the perks. If they are like what people have been suspecting, and are working on overhauling the entire progression system, they really need to tell us that so we stop being so annoying about it, but annoying we will. I'm honestly losing patience over their stupid priorities on economy balances, caravans and AI behaviors. Why do I want to play the game if my character can't progress and get better? That's like more than 50% of Singleplayer. Otherwise I'll play Total War series for gods sake.

I don't mind modding to fix stuff but yea I agree with you, perks need to be a priority. Also, not a fan of the lack of progression that can occur. Like personally I'd love to just completely mod out the level caps on skills and adjust the multiplier so it's not fast or slow. It's not fun when you reach cap on everything and can no longer progress at all. Me killing anything at that point is just stealing XP from my troops and companions which seems counter-productive.

This right here. All the "ERrrrRrrR tHe MoDs WiLl FiX ItTt euugghhh" talk is such straight up autist talk that it's ridiculous. Every single mod breaks and half the time corrupts your save after every single update. Sometimes it doesn't even take an update it'll just screw it.
Then dont use mods and wait untill TW adds it in? You knew full well what you were getting into when you bought Bannerlord, no point in complaining about how it is not going according to your desired pace.

Back
Top Bottom