Not every option is showing...

Users who are viewing this thread

I have a single castle and when i talk to the constable i cant choose the option to train recruits. I know its should be there because ive done it before on a different file. Do i have to have a specific companion take that spot or somthing? I have 60 recruits in the garrison along with more in my party, so i dont know why this is happening but please tell me how to fix it.

Edit: Before sombody asks, I have 10,000 Denars in the treasury

JohnTheFisherman said:
I have a single castle and when i talk to the constable i cant choose the option to train recruits. I know its should be there because ive done it before on a different file. Do i have to have a specific companion take that spot or somthing? I have 60 recruits in the garrison along with more in my party, so i dont know why this is happening but please tell me how to fix it.

Edit: Before sombody asks, I have 10,000 Denars in the treasury

The option to train recruits is only shown if you didn't already order the constable to train recruits in a certain settlement. If that's the case you should have an option to stop training.

JohnTheFisherman said:
Its not, I dont have them already training. Ive dismissed him and re-hired him a couple of times, should i start a new file or re-install?

Can you upload a savegame?

McBeverage said:
Should be under My Documents --> Mount&Blade Warband savegames.

Lovin' the name btw :mrgreen:

Ok i found it, and thanks for the quick response.

http://www.box.net/files#/files/0/f/0/1/f_446033480

Edit: I forget if that save has any recruits in the garrison but i know i tried putting some in and nothing changed.

JohnTheFisherman said:
Ok i found it, and thanks for the quick response.

http://www.box.net/files#/files/0/f/0/1/f_446033480

Edit: I forget if that save has any recruits in the garrison but i know i tried putting some in and nothing changed.

Looks like I need a account to download your save game. Can you provide a link which is accessible without account? Thanks.

Nevermind, i uploaded the save on filedropper, downloaded it just for fun, and when i did there are a bunch of new options including the one to train recruits. Its really wierd that it just fixed itself like this but....i dont know thanks for your help i guess  :mrgreen:

Yah just tried your savegame and after appointing the constable I had the option to train them.

Did you load an older savegame? This might cause the problems you experienced.

Back
Top Bottom