Not enough spot for all lords on Feasts

Users who are viewing this thread

azmodeus

Sergeant at Arms
I made my kingdom and martial lords are my pain in the ass Lord Klargus for example with his 1200 renown lose 2 points of relations everytime i give other lord any fief.

So as soon as i got peace with all factions i made a magnificient Feast in Shariz my court.

The problem is aside from lorde Klargus there is two other lords martial who also is near 0 relations because of fief distribution BUT since every lord of my kingdom is present i cant see them all.

I Have only Martial, Upstanding and Good Natured lords but since i control 60% of the map i have a lot of lords who i turned to my side.

Shariz has so many lords that i cant see troops when i mouse over because the Troop/Prisioner popup is full of name of lords.

So from the 3 lords near 0 relation since Shariz doesnt even use the upper level of the castle for spots to spawn i only see 1 and can only increase relation in my feast with one even if the others are present.

Is there any way to change the lords present so i can rotate the lords present to see others who is missing in the room or im out of luck and while i made this feast only because of this 3 lords and ill not be able to increase relation with them?

I already waited many days outside and it wont change who is present! Also exited trough the door and back and nothing!

Back
Top Bottom