Users who are viewing this thread

Aomine

Recruit
Currently, there are not enough hair and beard options to choose from during player creation, also the hair options available are not very diverse and detailed. I was expecting some new hairstyles to come with an update by have not seen any. not sure what you guys have in store for the future but I thought I should mention it. the game could really use many different hairstyles as it makes the experience more diverse, enjoyable, and fun.

The Game Needs More Hairstyle Options, Short, Medium, and long hairstyles and designs.

Some Suggestions include:

Long Wavy hairstyles
Fade Haircut
Textured Long Wavy Hair (Reaching almost the elbow)
Crew Cut
Bro Flow
Buzz Cut
Cool Hair Designs
long curly hair (Like Jason Momoa)
Messy Fringe
Comb Over Haircut
Straight Thick Hair
Military High and Tight
Ivy League Haircut
Slicked Back Hair
Undercut
Faux Hawk
Half-Up Half-Down Bun
Braids and dreadlocks hairstyles (more/ different versions)
Man Bun and many more.

For sure.

Especially beautiful long hair ( variations, some down to, even past, the waist ) for medieval women - loose, braided, platted ........ and with physics.

Also some big, big, Viking beards.

Not too much to expect, I would think.

Last edited:
It's very important how your hair looks when you can't see it underneath your helmet.

It's well worth the development rescouces that could heve been spent on other things.

Currently, there are not enough hair and beard options to choose from during player creation, also the hair options available are not very diverse and detailed. I was expecting some new hairstyles to come with an update by have not seen any. not sure what you guys have in store for the future but I thought I should mention it. the game could really use many different hairstyles as it makes the experience more diverse, enjoyable, and fun.

The Game Needs More Hairstyle Options, Short, Medium, and long hairstyles and designs.

Some Suggestions include:

Long Wavy hairstyles
Fade Haircut
Textured Long Wavy Hair (Reaching almost the elbow)
Crew Cut
Bro Flow
Buzz Cut
Cool Hair Designs
long curly hair (Like Jason Momoa)
Messy Fringe
Comb Over Haircut
Straight Thick Hair
Military High and Tight
Ivy League Haircut
Slicked Back Hair
Undercut
Faux Hawk
Half-Up Half-Down Bun
Braids and dreadlocks hairstyles (more/ different versions)
Man Bun and many more.
Its also very important to have modern haircuts in a realistic medieval game.

Back
Top Bottom