Resolved Not enough equipment for sale

Users who are viewing this thread

Currently the city produces only items with prices equal or less than city's gold as @Medivhtratos mentioned. The gold of a city always tries to become Note that this changes by trade penalty and supply demand.
However, some crafted items are priced very high 50K+ (which is intended as a goal for the end game) and these can only be created with cities with very high prosperity.
There is a reason behind this, if these items would spawn there would be chance which the cities would buy these (for their own consumption) and bankrupt themselves. We will try to create well defined exceptions for these cases and change the consumption behavior to ignore some of the high priced items while consuming. So the items can spawn nevertheless, and decayed by the recycling system(same one which decays the high priced player-crafted-items) to keep it dynamic.

Hi @SadShogun, I have created this thread for complaining about the decision for keeping high tier equipment as a goal for end game, which I and a lot of players find to be a pretty bad decision which does not bring anything good for the game:

Instead developing new complex mechanics for keeping these insanely expensive armors, please consider the option of decreasing high tier equipment. Just add master work and Lordy quality armors if you want to keep some equipment as a goal for end game but please do not make it for regular armor which is used by regular units.

If reducing costs is something you do not want to do because it could hurt AI lords economy, here I have some suggestions for this:

- Decrease or remove trade penalty for lords while selling loot of any.
- Increase fiefs income.
- Give lords more income sources.

Plus, you can find here how a player modded the game to easily deal with this issue and make equipment available in towns at a reasonable price:

Are you still experiencing this issue?
Yes, 1.5.5.
@Huckleberry
We are trying to figure out whether this is a new change or something that already existed in the game.
I am just asking for confirmation.
  1. In the second and third screenshot, you show one from the cheat screen. Was this intentional to show us the items which are not available?
  2. Also, does this problem started to appear when you updated from 1.5.2 to 1.5.3?
1. Yes, I showed it on purpose. High-level armor has a high price and does not appear on sale. I can only see her on the cheat menu.
2. I don't remember exactly if it was on 1.5.2, but on 1.4 everything was fine (I took a break and missed a few patches).

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hi Marda, I have just uploaded my savegame where you can find that high tier armors are totally missed in market (I am wearing high tier armor because I used cheats or stole it from my spouse, I do not remember which one).

If you enable the cheats, and move one of the best armors to your inventory, you can check that this armor would cost 530K.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom