Not able to declare war on other kingdoms rebels 1.5.10

Users who are viewing this thread

In my current game I am playing as a vassal of Vlandia. We are at war with Sturgia who came in and conquered Seonon. They immediately got a rebellion. Now, Seonon is controlled by Sturgian rebels, and we have no way to declare war on them. I cannot attack their parties, because they just say that they are not my enemy. It should be an option in the diplomacy screen to declare war on the rebels.

there is a way around it, simply use a hostile action (like raiding) against a village,
be aware that this will drop your influence to -200

there is a way around it, simply use a hostile action (like raiding) against a village,
be aware that this will drop your influence to -200
That's interesting, thanks for the idea, it just seems odd to me that we can't just declare war on the rebels. There are imperial rebels in control of Ortysia, maybe I'll go raid their villages.

That's interesting, thanks for the idea, it just seems odd to me that we can't just declare war on the rebels. There are imperial rebels in control of Ortysia, maybe I'll go raid their villages.
Yep that's the only way to do it as vassal. Thinking of it as paying double to start a war as you would usually spend 100 to pass one through. If factions would declare war on them on thier own it might ruin anti snow balling stuff because all faction would calculate the the rebel was an easy target and go after them causing waste of armies (as only 1 could get it) and well... idduno. Of course they could just do more work and change war behavior to make it reasonable, but nah.

Back
Top Bottom