not a bug technically but it's annoying

Users who are viewing this thread

Hugorndj

Recruit
Hello so that my problem and i don't know if anyone have this. the factions in my world go to war and then peace but very quickly sometimes in 4 days in game which is annoying. and I've had this on the game for a long time so I don't know what to say more about it. always fast war

Hello so that my problem and i don't know if anyone have this. the factions in my world go to war and then peace but very quickly sometimes in 4 days in game which is annoying. and I've had this on the game for a long time so I don't know what to say more about it. always fast war
Try upgrading to version 1.5.9

Install this mod. It will fix the problem by default AND allow you to tweak how many days wars/peaces last... plus a bunch of other stuff.

This game is not playable without mods, FYI.

thanks i already have this mod but i have search one with my version who could work. This game his really nothing without mods...

Back
Top Bottom