Norway 0-20 Austria & Switzerland (Stage 1, Group 1) Deadline: 13/04/2011

Users who are viewing this thread

ncoatofarms9.png
spacer25px.png
Group Stage 1, Group 1
Norway vs Austria & Switzerland

Map 1: Port Assault - Nords vs Vaegirs
Map 2: Field by the River - Swadia vs Vaegirs

The deadline for this match is 13/04/2011.

You can discuss anything related to the match in this topic. Referees can also post their availability in here. The result of the match should also be posted in this thread, preferably accompanied by screenshots, if possible.
spacer25px.png
ncoatofarms21.png

Hey. I want to play tomorrow. The 08.04 at 21.00 GMT +2 (Midleeuropean Zone)

Steamname: Nachtkranich (Ryuren)

I hope for a short answer.

Now, cause you even don't answer me, i have a second but hoply last date. The 09.04.2011 at 21.00 GMT +2.
Pls answer me!

Ryu

After 1.36 hours waiting on his answer, i'm freaky angry.
He said he try to handle it for 21.00, after that, he said he need 30 min. more.
After that, he said the match will be in progress in 30 min.
now it's 22.36 and i heared, he play against USA.
WTF is going on?
How long should i still waiting and asking for more date's without any answer?!
What should i do, to become any answer for a date?!
It was my last day to play, now i'm in holiday.
Try to speak with Nurglexxx or Fetter_Bomber.
I give you no more date now, because i'm really depressed.  :mad:

Edit: Rage post = Bad english >.<

We have posted our first offers nearly a week ago, and were ready on the 9th (waiting 2 hours for Norway to show up....), we have to get a solution now..............

Ryuren said:
After 1.36 hours waiting on his answer, i'm freaky angry.
He said he try to handle it for 21.00, after that, he said he need 30 min. more.
After that, he said the match will be in progress in 30 min.
now it's 22.36 and i heared, he play against USA.
WTF is going on?
How long should i still waiting and asking for more date's without any answer?!
What should i do, to become any answer for a date?!
It was my last day to play, now i'm in holiday.
Try to speak with Nurglexxx or Fetter_Bomber.
I give you no more date now, because i'm really depressed.  :mad:

Edit: Rage post = Bad english >.<

You didnt tell me what team you where from, i was handling the match against USA so i couldnt know what team you were from. Dont go raging at me because you didnt go about telling me what team you where from. I was up to my ass in **** handling the USA match. We could arrange a match just tell me when you want it

serth said:
You didnt tell me what team you where from, i was handling the match against USA so i couldnt know what team you were from. Dont go raging at me because you didnt go about telling me what team you where from. I was up to my ass in **** handling the USA match. We could arrange a match just tell me when you want it

:neutral: , seriously?

"You didnt tell me what team you where from, i was handling the match against USA so i couldnt know what team you were from. Dont go raging at me because you didnt go about telling me what team you where from. I was up to my ass in **** handling the USA match. We could arrange a match just tell me when you want it"

Wow man, that does it:
-Lets even forget for once that you should be able to discern teamcaptains(Theres a list in here for example: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,162510.0.html -> And yes after the confusion was over it was clear who we were)
-As a teamcaptain  you have to read the forum, this is your first freakin' reaction to our posts(after a week)
-We asked you times and times again that day and here in the FORUMS to give us a date, you never even once were able to give us one

And the best sentence I heard today -> "We could arrange a match just tell me when you want it"
That can really be just a joke, whats the deadline for If you aren't able to adhere to it, no we won't make a new date with you(we have 2 other teams waiting that were more than able to provide us with a date whithin 2 days...), this is a topic for the referees/admins here, who have been informed from me on the 9th and yesterday, they will have the say in this

If Austria & Switzerland wish to give Norway another chance , and find another date to fight the  match , i'm ok with it.

But if Austria & Switzerland  dosent wish to give Norway a second chance ,  then Austria & Switzerland will get a default victory for 20-0 .

I will discuss it with the team(have to get home first) and will post our response later today

- We will go with the default-win

Alright .

Austria & Switzerland  get a default  victory for 20-0 to Norway , due the lack of response by the Norwegian team .

Back
Top Bottom