Northymbre is weak

Users who are viewing this thread

TheDane200

Recruit
Hi,

I had a rough time holding Dun Taruo, and once I finally had the troops to do so, Northymbre had been conquered. They have no towns, cities or anything anymore... I can't continue the quest, because I can't manage to sneak into the Bebbanburh and continue with the Ragnarsson's fleet.

I just wanted to ask, am I the only one experiencing how weak Northymbre is compared to Alban and Mierce? They're getting their ass handed to them all the time, and can't even hold down a simple fort...

Peace

I supposed it was random, but it's still really annoying. It's hindering my progress lol, they keep attacking me with armies of 1800 vs my capacity of 250.. That's a bit rough

For me, Northhymbre is actually one of the strongest, if not the most. Problem is it picks too many fights with its neighbors. Being at war with 4 at once means there is some huge invasion all the time. Also the  story seems to keep it locked in some of the wars until you are past certain point.

You may want to reduce campaign AI difficulty for a while so that their armies don't regenerate so quick. Is yours on "Good"? Regular 1800ish hosts don't sound right.

Northumbria expanded so quick in my campaign and now they have tons of factions going to war with them with Alba possibly being the next,in my game Alba is almost as strong as Northumbria.

Northymbre - Alban - and Wessex dominate in my games. Alt Cult and the Welsh factions get wiped out before i'm even leading over 60 men often.

Yes exactly in my game also.to bad the game is bugged when it comes to Denmark,Norway and Frisia.they never ever lead any invasions across the ocean into Britain, if they did it would be a game changer for those strong British factions.

Back
Top Bottom