Northvegr Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Really digging the story mode, and have reached an impass, and would like to ask a few other questions before continuing. First off, is there a point in the story where you're given an option to join the Northvegr? I seem to be at an impass in my story where I must join the invading Vikings or the Saxons (the message Bodo has), so I'm just curious. I theorized that being banned from Danmark as well would make you head up to Northvegr land, but that's just a theory :razz: Also, I'm a total noob at Viking lore and this age, and I'm just curious. Which of the factions of this game qualify as the Nordiest Nords? I would assume Northvegr, but I don't know anything xD Trying to find which faction would best be suited for a Norse man. Lastly, which Viking factions are even supportive of Ragnar's sons campaign? Are the Northvegr's in this fight?

Confusing list of questions, I know :razz: Thanks to any and all who respond :grin:

Nuwat said:
Really digging the story mode, and have reached an impass, and would like to ask a few other questions before continuing. First off, is there a point in the story where you're given an option to join the Northvegr? I seem to be at an impass in my story where I must join the invading Vikings or the Saxons (the message Bodo has), so I'm just curious. I theorized that being banned from Danmark as well would make you head up to Northvegr land, but that's just a theory :razz: Also, I'm a total noob at Viking lore and this age, and I'm just curious. Which of the factions of this game qualify as the Nordiest Nords? I would assume Northvegr, but I don't know anything xD Trying to find which faction would best be suited for a Norse man. Lastly, which Viking factions are even supportive of Ragnar's sons campaign? Are the Northvegr's in this fight?

Confusing list of questions, I know :razz: Thanks to any and all who respond :grin:

Danmark, Northvegr, Laithlind, and Northhymbre are all Norse. Danmark and Northvegr are maybe 'more' Norse as these are homelands. Ultimately it was Danmark that inhabited Northvegr. Ranger's Sons are in Danmark, Laithlind, and Northhymbre I think. Most of them being in Northhymbre.

Back
Top Bottom