SP Fantasy Northern kingdoms v.0.570 RECRUITING.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new version that includes these bugs fixed: Borcha/Teagrolek now joins as a partymember, Marnid/Garohad joins if you give him a boar leather vest, Rangers changed to brigands and some other bugs fixed too. :smile: Oh and new font.

What's a boar leather vest? I've never seen a boar leather vest in any stores. I've seen leather aprons, leather vests, leather jerkins, leather armor, something that looks like Khergit armor but is labelled "Tourney armor" and that's it.

guess what, enemys still spawn in the middle of the map, and a portion of my guys spawn in the middle of them. The raping that ensues isn't pretty.

Yeah I also downloaded your newest version and although I'm still soloing at the moment, the enemy still spawns and just sits there until I get close to them, which indicates some spawning problems still going on.

Boar leather vest is a new armor and il just see what I can do about that spawning problem. btw there will be a new faction called Inquisition that you can join. :razz: There will be Northmen, barbarians, bandits and Inquisition as human factions and if possible there will also be dwarfs, orcs, king eagles, chaos and elves all joinable ofcourse. :grin: On the good side there is Northmen/Northern tribes, dwarfs, king eagles and elves and on the bad side There is Barbarians, bandits, orcs and chaos and the inquisition just wants to keep the evil and good in balance. The inquisition is the strongest faction with their armor, weapons and magic.

I've been playing your mod for a while and I haven't seen a single Boar Leather Vest anywhere in it. It's not for sale in any of the towns at any of the shopkeepers I've been to. How in the hell are you supposed to get it?

bbcrackmonkey said:
I've been playing your mod for a while and I haven't seen a single Boar Leather Vest anywhere in it. It's not for sale in any of the towns at any of the shopkeepers I've been to. How in the hell are you supposed to get it?
It looks the same as leather vest.

I dont really see much of a differance between the 2 factions, maybe you should get add Romans or something

Here's some information of the new version: I have added Elves, Orcs, Dwarves, Inquisition, Wild men, Corsairs, Mountain goblins and Corrupted, There will be Elven armour, Elven blades (Dagger and a twohanded sword), Two new elven towns, New elf npc's and Elf parties wandering the map killing the bad people. There are two new corsair blades armor is gonna be ready soon. Inquisition is the high court of northmen. Dwarves aren' rly ready yet because you wouldn't believe that there is a human height dwarf or that all of the are so tall. Orcs well they are orcs. The barbarians are corrupted now. Goblins are goblins and the riverpirates are Wild men now. A lot of work still to be done. Im pretty sure I forgot something but I can't realy remember now. :grin: So people what do you think?

Keeper said:
Here's some information of the new version: I have added Elves, Orcs, Dwarves, Inquisition, Wild men, Corsairs, Mountain goblins and Corrupted, There will be Elven armour, Elven blades (Dagger and a twohanded sword), Two new elven towns, New elf npc's and Elf parties wandering the map killing the bad people. There are two new corsair blades armor is gonna be ready soon. Inquisition is the high court of northmen. Dwarves aren' rly ready yet because you wouldn't believe that there is a human height dwarf or that all of the are so tall. Orcs well they are orcs. The barbarians are corrupted now. Goblins are goblins and the riverpirates are Wild men now. A lot of work still to be done. Im pretty sure I forgot something but I can't realy remember now. :grin: So people what do you think?

Most of the new textures on weapons/armor are transparent. To name a few: the starting crossbow, the Viking shield, the starting axe.

What do I do?

---

And where are the elves/dwarfs?

I get an Error: "Get_object failed for: River" if I play Mount & Blade northen kingdoms How to Cure this?

Or... is it coz its not made for m&b Version 0.731?...

sheek said:
Keeper said:

Most of the new textures on weapons/armor are transparent. To name a few: the starting crossbow, the Viking shield, the starting axe.

What do I do?

---

There aren't elves nor dwarves because they will be included in the new version. I have no idea what's wrong with the shields and all because they work for me.

Teshnos said:
I get an Error: "Get_object failed for: River" if I play Mount & Blade northen kingdoms How to Cure this?

Strangely, it's listed as being for version .731 in http://forums.taleworlds.com/viewtopic.php?t=6332&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0.

Could cause problems

calandale said:
Teshnos said:

Strangely, it's listed as being for version .731 in http://forums.taleworlds.com/viewtopic.php?t=6332&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0.

Could cause problems

Oh crap he sure messed it. :lol: Il send a pm to him.

Keeper said:
sheek said:
Keeper said:

What do I do?

---

There aren't elves nor dwarves because they will be included in the new version. I have no idea what's wrong with the shields and all because they work for me.

Had the same problem with the Arena Mod and Winter's Mod - Janus managed to fix it - something to do with how the textures are saved and some older graphics cards.

Ask Janus how he fixed it.

By the way, are you releasing your source code? :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom