SP Fantasy Northern kingdoms v.0.570 RECRUITING.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
whenever you buy shares and talk to merchants it won't let you out of the chat screen, same if you visit a farm but haven't purchased any, if you talk to the guy it won't let you out of the chat screen

captain_bloodloss said:
whenever you buy shares and talk to merchants it won't let you out of the chat screen, same if you visit a farm but haven't purchased any, if you talk to the guy it won't let you out of the chat screen
Just have cheats enabled as in the farm mod.

great mod, first time playing it. but i got a question, is there any way of changing the text style? i have troubles reading soem of the words, i actually try so hard to read it i get a headache LOL

I just downloaded the newest version and the spawns still seemed bugged. When I attack an enemy most of them will just sit there, and when there are large groups half of my guys will spawn right into the enemy.

Also, when I initiate dialogue with rangers, they attack me for no reason.

I also can't get Marnid to join my party because I can't seem to find a padded cloth in any of the stores.

It seems that "some" old bugs have not been fixed so il just release a bug fix version soon and replace the old text with new one.

Here's another suggestion: Iron Mountain is a real pain in the ass to climb up because some of those steps don't even work, so it's actually quicker to simply go back and sell them at Zendar. Make it less steep and possibly make the player start out in the center of the village in the starting town so that he doesn't have to walk for a minute each time he completes an arena match or training mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom