Northern Empire!

Users who are viewing this thread

[SOTR] Roy said:
PapaWeymar said:
[SOTR] Roy said:
Nobody, and I mean nobody, cares about any of that, they're laughing at you because you bumped your own thread like 5 times.

That's ok then :smile: People are entitled to laugh at whatever they please
It just makes your clan look unprofessional, desperate and bad. The fact that you don't have any argument to dispute it, or even any will to other than "to each his own!" shows that you have no personality or will, you don't stand for anything and won't defend your community, and why would I want to join a group led by somebody like that?

Attacks like this however make you look like an absolute hero,
who's also now bumping this thread.

[SOTR] Roy said:
PapaWeymar said:
[SOTR] Roy said:
Nobody, and I mean nobody, cares about any of that, they're laughing at you because you bumped your own thread like 5 times.

It just makes your clan look unprofessional, desperate and bad. The fact that you don't have any argument to dispute it, or even any will to other than "to each his own!" shows that you have no personality or will, you don't stand for anything and won't defend your community, and why would I want to join a group led by somebody like that?

Cringe.

[SOTR] Roy said:
PapaWeymar said:
[SOTR] Roy said:

I'm quite happy defending my community. All we did was post a topic that told people of a new community being set up. Whether it was bumped or not, it doesn't matter. Everyone has waited a long, long time for this game to come out. Communities will start appearing. Some people will join and have done and other people will take your view and avoid joining at all. That's fine, it doesn't bother us for the simple reason that we only want people to join if they're interested in playing with us, getting to know us and want to be part of this community. The fact that you're still on our thread, trying to throw this at us doesn't change how we feel or what we're doing in the slightest.

PapaWeymar said:
[SOTR] Roy said:
PapaWeymar said:
[SOTR] Roy said:

I'm quite happy defending my community. All we did was post a topic that told people of a new community being set up. Whether it was bumped or not, it doesn't matter. Everyone has waited a long, long time for this game to come out.

Stop trying to derail the conversation. As I said, it makes your group look unprofessional, desperate and bad. You realize that your failing group is trash because of your own leadership, but can't recognize that, so you have to keep desperately posting in order to grab somebody's attention. It's just pathetic.

The fact that you're still on our thread, trying to throw this at us doesn't change how we feel or what we're doing in the slightest.
Don't bother taking any advice or criticism whatsoever, you know everything Jesus.

[SOTR] Roy said:
PapaWeymar said:
[SOTR] Roy said:
PapaWeymar said:
[SOTR] Roy said:

I'm quite happy defending my community. All we did was post a topic that told people of a new community being set up. Whether it was bumped or not, it doesn't matter. Everyone has waited a long, long time for this game to come out.

Stop trying to derail the conversation. As I said, it makes your group look unprofessional, desperate and bad. You realize that your failing group is trash because of your own leadership, but can't recognize that, so you have to keep desperately posting in order to grab somebody's attention. It's just pathetic.

The fact that you're still on our thread, trying to throw this at us doesn't change how we feel or what we're doing in the slightest.
Don't bother taking any advice or criticism whatsoever, you know everything Jesus.

Oh don't be mistaken, I'm not trying to derail the conversation, I'm trying to bring it to a full stop. You talk about giving advice and criticism, I have no issues there. However, if you're going to try and give advice and what I hope would be constructive criticism then perhaps just be nice and respectful about it instead of turning to trash talk the minute we counter your argument? You talk about being unprofessional, desperate and bad. I'm sorry to say my friend but with all the shots you're trying to fire at us, it just made you look like the biggest hypocrite on this forum.

Oh don't be mistaken, I'm not trying to derail the conversation, I'm trying to bring it to a full stop. You talk about giving advice and criticism, I have no issues there. However, if you're going to try and give advice and what I hope would be constructive criticism then perhaps just be nice and respectful about it instead of turning to trash talk the minute we counter your argument? You talk about being unprofessional, desperate and bad. I'm sorry to say my friend but with all the shots you're trying to fire at us, it just made you look like the biggest hypocrite on this forum.
You didn't counter anything. You have literally refused to give me a legitimate answer to any of my concerns, specifically in regards to bumping an entire page. You just say "oh you're free to have your opinion" and then prance off as if that's a legitimate response. Again, your last sentence proves it, instead of giving an argument to the contrary, you just call me a hypocrite. Do you have an answer to any of my questions?

[SOTR] Roy said:
You didn't counter anything. You have literally refused to give me a legitimate answer to any of my concerns. You just say "oh you're free to have your opinion" and then prance off as if that's a legitimate response. Again, your last sentence proves it, instead of giving an argument to the contrary, you just call me a hypocrite. Do you have an answer to any of my questions?

I tell you what, lets start over. Please voice your concerns clearly now and I shall answer to the best of my ability and we can resolve this once and for all.

PapaWeymar said:
[SOTR] Roy said:
You didn't counter anything. You have literally refused to give me a legitimate answer to any of my concerns. You just say "oh you're free to have your opinion" and then prance off as if that's a legitimate response. Again, your last sentence proves it, instead of giving an argument to the contrary, you just call me a hypocrite. Do you have an answer to any of my questions?

I tell you what, lets start over. Please voice your concerns clearly now and I shall answer to the best of my ability and we can resolve this once and for all.
Pass. I'm not going to take time out of my day to voice concerns I already have multiple times. You can scroll up, read them and respond to them, or continue to look like a clown.

Also, speaking of hypocrites, you complain about my trash talk as you proceed to attempt to trash talk two mere sentences later, in a sentence talking about hypocrisy? Lmao

So far it's one guy bumping his own thread while another one is trying to figure out how they even dared to create a clan

Also here's some advice, you can't critique professionalism or even think anyone will care for your concerns while you have an avatar of a guy about to off himself

[SOTR] Roy said:
Vakhtang said:
Also here's some advice, you can't critique professionalism or even think anyone will care for your concerns while you have an avatar of a guy about to off himself
That's fair enough.

Though I do get your point, because seemingly blindfolded enthusiasm ****s me the wrong way also for some reason 

[SOTR] Roy said:
PapaWeymar said:
[SOTR] Roy said:

Pass. I'm not going to take time out of my day to voice concerns I already have multiple times. You can scroll up, read them and respond to them, or continue to look like a clown.

Also, speaking of hypocrites, you complain about my trash talk as you proceed to attempt to trash talk two mere sentences later, in a sentence talking about hypocrisy? Lmao

Alright, if you truly have some genuine concerns then I will do my best to make my way through them.

1. "Well, some planning can be done, like who to put at the command, but recruiting is near pointless."

We believe recuiting now is more important than ever. The people receiving the beta will be the first to experience the game and I believe people should be given the chance to experience everything M&B has to offer, including the communities whether it be ours or any other.

2. "Nobody, and I mean nobody, cares about any of that, they're laughing at you because you bumped your own thread like 5 times."

There's no real explanation to this I suppose other than the fact that we just want to advertise our community. The more people that see it, the more people will consider joining, the more people we will have when we can start official events. Easier to be seen when you're on the front page.

3. "It just makes your clan look unprofessional, desperate and bad."

I said people are entitled to do as they please because it's true. If people wish to laugh at us because we're trying to maximise our efforts in expanding then let them do so. The whole of the bannerlord community is steadily growing and will continue to. I'm not worried anywhere near enough to be desperate for people when the game has not even been fully released yet. I will say however that I believe the way we set this post up was done with the best intentions, upmost respect for our fellow players and a satisfactory level of professionalism.

4. "You realize that your failing group is trash because of your own leadership, but can't recognize that, so you have to keep desperately posting in order to grab somebody's attention. It's just pathetic."

I have the upmost faith in our leadership. We have lead many communities through NW, Holdfast, Arma etc both each of us on our own and more commonly together. Again our posting is not desperation but yes, we do wish to be noticed, how else do we expect to expand. Certainly not from sitting on page 4 of the forum waiting for someone to be bored enough to scroll through them all. I do not intend to sit around and expect others to seek us out, no sir, I will do everything in my power to make our community noticed.

Those are a few points you have listed, I have listed answers the best I can. I do not hold any grudges towards anyone here but hope this does clear up a few troubles that we've had here, today. :smile:

PapaWeymar said:
[SOTR] Roy said:
PapaWeymar said:
[SOTR] Roy said:

Alright, if you truly have some genuine concerns then I will do my best to make my way through them.

1. "Well, some planning can be done, like who to put at the command, but recruiting is near pointless."

We believe recuiting now is more important than ever. The people receiving the beta will be the first to experience the game and I believe people should be given the chance to experience everything M&B has to offer, including the communities whether it be ours or any other.

2. "Nobody, and I mean nobody, cares about any of that, they're laughing at you because you bumped your own thread like 5 times."

There's no real explanation to this I suppose other than the fact that we just want to advertise our community. The more people that see it, the more people will consider joining, the more people we will have when we can start official events. Easier to be seen when you're on the front page.

I said people are entitled to do as they please because it's true. If people wish to laugh at us because we're trying to maximise our efforts in expanding then let them do so. The whole of the bannerlord community is steadily growing and will continue to. I'm not worried anywhere near enough to be desperate for people when the game has not even been fully released yet. I will say however that I believe the way we set this post up was done with the best intentions, upmost respect for our fellow players and a satisfactory level of professionalism.

4. "You realize that your failing group is trash because of your own leadership, but can't recognize that, so you have to keep desperately posting in order to grab somebody's attention. It's just pathetic."

I have the upmost faith in our leadership. We have lead many communities through NW, Holdfast, Arma etc both each of us on our own and more commonly together. Again our posting is not desperation but yes, we do wish to be noticed, how else do we expect to expand. Certainly not from sitting on page 4 of the forum waiting for someone to be bored enough to scroll through them all. I do not intend to sit around and expect others to seek us out, no sir, I will do everything in my power to make our community noticed.

Those are a few points you have listed, I have listed answers the best I can. I do not hold any grudges towards anyone here but hope this does clear up a few troubles that we've had here, today. :smile:

Aight, that's good and all but you finished doing your bumping? its annoying because i keep going on threads that have latest posts and i keep getting you guys with your bumping even after the admin said to stop it.

Younes123 said:
PapaWeymar said:
[SOTR] Roy said:
PapaWeymar said:
[SOTR] Roy said:

Aight, that's good and all but you finished doing your bumping? its annoying because i keep going on threads that have latest posts and i keep getting you guys with your bumping even after the admin said to stop it.

There will be no intentional or purposely "bumping". If we post, we will be relaying any interesting or important information to community members or passers by that may find it interesting to them.

PapaWeymar said:

Bumping your thread repeatedly is not only against the forum rules, but it makes your community look, as I have said many times, unprofessional, desperate and bad. If you want your community to be seen on the front page, make something people actually want to talk about, rather than creating an echo chamber.

People are entitled to breathe. So what? Of course people are entitled to do as they please, that's basic human rights. You insisting on mentioning this is not only redundant but pointless. That's basic common sense. It provides nothing to the conversation.

Then go out and recruit and make something people actually want to come into. But, if you are as experienced as you say, you'll understand that quality players don't want to join something that is constantly blasted in their face, spamming the admin chat 15 times a round to join your regiment is a sure way to turn people off your group. This is essentially the equivalent.

I do not hold any grudges towards anyone here
Nobody cares. I don't say that to be mean, I'm just saying that it's completely pointless to say to the argument at hand.

[SOTR] Roy said:
PapaWeymar said:

Bumping your thread repeatedly is not only against the forum rules, but it makes your community look, as I have said many times, unprofessional, desperate and bad. If you want your community to be seen on the front page, make something people actually want to talk about, rather than creating an echo chamber.

People are entitled to breathe. So what? Of course people are entitled to do as they please, that's basic human rights. You insisting on mentioning this is not only redundant but pointless. That's basic common sense. It provides nothing to the conversation.

Then go out and recruit and make something people actually want to come into. But, if you are as experienced as you say, you'll understand that quality players don't want to join something that is constantly blasted in their face, spamming the admin chat 15 times a round to join your regiment is a sure way to turn people off your group. This is essentially the equivalent.

I do not hold any grudges towards anyone here
Nobody cares. I don't say that to be mean, I'm just saying that it's completely pointless to say to the argument at hand.

Then I thank you for your criticism, I'm sure it will be noted on the road to release and into the years still to come.

PapaWeymar said:
Younes123 said:
PapaWeymar said:
[SOTR] Roy said:
PapaWeymar said:
[SOTR] Roy said:

There will be no intentional or purposely "bumping". If we post, we will be relaying any interesting or important information to community members or passers by that may find it interesting to them.

Don't know how any of the things you post is relevant to the original post. You are intentional bumping stop trying at this point

PapaWeymar said:
Between us we must have around 15,000 hours in warband if not more. We've been waiting so long for this game now as I'm sure you all have too! But we couldn't wait any longer to kick off one of the first communities for Bannerlord.

I dont understand, is there a condition to surpass 15.000 hours in warband to join this clan or are you just saying the founders of this clan have each  more than 15.000 hours ?

KhergitLancer99 said:
PapaWeymar said:
Between us we must have around 15,000 hours in warband if not more. We've been waiting so long for this game now as I'm sure you all have too! But we couldn't wait any longer to kick off one of the first communities for Bannerlord.

I dont understand, is there a condition to surpass 15.000 hours in warband to join this clan or are you just saying the founders of this clan have each  more than 15.000 hours ?

Not at all, we as the founders have around that much combined together. There's no restrictions at all :smile:

Back
Top Bottom