Northern Empire!

Users who are viewing this thread

meme10.jpg

P.D.: Vlandia for ever.

It's not as if making a clan at this stage of the game made any sense to begin with. No idea why these 2 guys keep making sure that the thread remains at the top of the front page.

Klausolus said:
It's not as if making a clan at this stage of the game made any sense to begin with. No idea why these 2 guys keep making sure that the thread remains at the top of the front page.
Well, some planning can be done, like who to put at the command, but recruiting is near pointless.

Klausolus said:

Sure there is! Once more of our players get the beta key are going to do some small scale clan battles with some other groups and it's nice to be in a community with others that share the same interests in mount and blade.

[SOTR] Roy said:
Duke123 said:
PapaWeymar said:
Won't be long before many of you will recieve the beta keys! So close!
Very professional of you, really makes you seem like a trustworthy guild leader!

A lot of our members are awaiting the beta keys to be sent out. With Taleworlds announcing that they will be sending them out to those who signed up this week it is very close and we look forward to it! On a separate note, I don't see how many people are so upset over us creating a community this early. I believe it's good to get a head start. We've met some great people who have already signed up. It gives us a head start. However, to the people who look down on us and disagree with us, that's completely fine, I hold no grudges but rest assure we will continue doing what we enjoy and if you are steadfast in your decisions and views I understand and ask you to simply disengage and do your thing :smile:

PapaWeymar said:
[SOTR] Roy said:
Nobody, and I mean nobody, cares about any of that, they're laughing at you because you bumped your own thread like 5 times.

That's ok then :smile: People are entitled to laugh at whatever they please
It just makes your clan look unprofessional, desperate and bad. The fact that you don't have any argument to dispute it, or even any will to other than "to each his own!" shows that you have no personality or will, you don't stand for anything and won't defend your community, and why would I want to join a group led by somebody like that?

Back
Top Bottom