North & South: First Manassas [OPEN ALPHA RELEASED]

Users who are viewing this thread

Waiting is what makes this fun...

borat-not-jb.jpg
 
Gentlemen...prepare to wait...

Oh well I see you've all been doing so already, carry on.

tumblr_lmury6Y5jc1qbjcuj.gif

But thanks to the mod developers for the mod...don't take my joke picture as a bad thing please...
 
Onikujo said:
Gentlemen...prepare to wait...

Oh well I see you've all been doing so already, carry on.

tumblr_lmury6Y5jc1qbjcuj.gif

But thanks to the mod developers for the mod...don't take my joke picture as a bad thing please...
love that gif  :mrgreen: and i cant believe im saying this but i like the pony picture to  :shock:
 
I heard that your all in the waiting room, so i wanted to let you know the doctor will be ready in the near future. Continue waiting.  :mrgreen:
 
Frappiller said:
Onikujo said:
Gentlemen...prepare to wait...

Oh well I see you've all been doing so already, carry on.

tumblr_lmury6Y5jc1qbjcuj.gif

But thanks to the mod developers for the mod...don't take my joke picture as a bad thing please...
love that gif  :mrgreen: and i cant believe im saying this but i like the pony picture to  :shock:

Nice ponies, indeed, Sir.
 
Caulaincourt said:
Frappiller said:
Onikujo said:
Gentlemen...prepare to wait...

Oh well I see you've all been doing so already, carry on.

tumblr_lmury6Y5jc1qbjcuj.gif

But thanks to the mod developers for the mod...don't take my joke picture as a bad thing please...
love that gif  :mrgreen: and i cant believe im saying this but i like the pony picture to  :shock:

Nice ponies, indeed, Sir.
no
 
Back
Top Bottom