North European Coalition (NEC)

Users who are viewing this thread

BobNLarry said:
SirKnightSK said:
Why is 98KL above us in the list? qq

Because I formed the NEC with Tico and Chester, long before the 57e existed (back when Harcourt and Baratheon were serving under Dicktator Hammerbird). I would think as a founding member (no, 57e did not find the NEC!) my regiment and myself deserve the spot we have. In fact, if I recall NEC history correctly, the 4th Irish joined before 57e.

Don't shaft me.

Also, Alpha, I like to request you change 98. Kurmark Landwehr to 98. Artillery, seeing as how we've changed our specialty.

Sorry for late response, I'll get right on it :smile:

hello i am romandude or as you may remember me as, Blob
i have come here to ask if we could set aside our past conflicts and move on in harmony 

edit: i went on your teamspeak to speak with skinner but tico instantly banned me, i would kindly ask to be unbanned as i can see it was all a misunderstanding

romandude said:
i have come here to ask if we could set aside our past conflicts and move on in harmony 

edit: i went on your teamspeak to speak with skinner but tico instantly banned me, i would kindly ask to be unbanned as i can see it was all a misunderstanding

Ok, well, no one cares.

Kitty time!

kittens.jpg

romandude said:

Nope, no misunderstanding. And no, Skinner isn't giving you one of his servers for your FAL. Good luck!

TheBreaches said:
The NEC is like a giant lego castle, filled with many different colored blocks.  Individually we may wound your foot when you step on us, but together we maim you permanently.

That is all.

ADrunkenIrishman said:
BobNLarry said:
SirKnightSK said:
Why is 98KL above us in the list? qq

Because I formed the NEC with Tico and Chester, long before the 57e existed (back when Harcourt and Baratheon were serving under Dicktator Hammerbird). I would think as a founding member (no, 57e did not find the NEC!) my regiment and myself deserve the spot we have. In fact, if I recall NEC history correctly, the 4th Irish joined before 57e.

Don't shaft me.

Also, Alpha, I like to request you change 98. Kurmark Landwehr to 98. Artillery, seeing as how we've changed our specialty.

Sorry for late response, I'll get right on it :smile:

*Looks at regiment roster*

Hmm....

:neutral:

Back
Top Bottom