North American Server Inconsistency

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks for the heads up.
May I ask why it keeps spontaneously breaking? Do you think it is possible to solve this by changing server providers or something like that? The problem is that every time you guys fix it, it takes 2 days for the same issue to repeat itself in the exact same manner. The second biggest playerbase for multiplayer is on NA East, and more and more players stop playing simply because we can not play the game. It is killing off the only other region that is somewhat active outside of Europe

May I ask why it keeps spontaneously breaking? Do you think it is possible to solve this by changing server providers or something like that? The problem is that every time you guys fix it, it takes 2 days for the same issue to repeat itself in the exact same manner. The second biggest playerbase for multiplayer is on NA East, and more and more players stop playing simply because we can not play the game. It is killing off the only other region that is somewhat active outside of Europe
As I mentioned before, it is an issue with the Service Provider, we can not solve it just ourselves. We are working with the provider to solve the issue.
Unfortunately we can not just change service providers as we please so we are working to fix it.

As I mentioned before, it is an issue with the Service Provider, we can not solve it just ourselves. We are working with the provider to solve the issue.
Unfortunately we can not just change service providers as we please so we are working to fix it.
Maybe start working on it? Or is it a case of you guys jumped the gun and bought a long(cheap) contract with a certain provider and now cannot exit it? :iamamoron:

At this point though, from a logical perspective, doesn't this have anyone in the TW Bannerlord team wonder: "If these servers are constantly broken due to the server provider for our second largest multiplayer player base for the past few months, shouldn't we consider making a change? "

If an issue with the provider has occurred so much, maybe it is a sign pointing to them not being a reliable business partner...

I know you care about the game's development, @AVRC , but also please consider the fact the overall attitude towards the MP team on this issue just comes off as a complete lack of regard for your customers. The fact that this issue is brought to attention and fixed by making a post on the forums, which is the result of an effort on the side of the consumer, rather than an automated internal system by the manufacturer of the product speaks for itself. At this point, it is just discouraging and the Multiplayer of this game outside of Europe is 90% dead. Doesn't that raise any alarms for the makers of the game?

Just to clarify, this reply isn't to flame the developer team nor to be rude. I am simply trying to understand the thought process behind this long-lasting situation

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom