North American Server Inconsistency

Users who are viewing this thread

56nights

Recruit
Hello TW, in the NA servers there is a massive inconsistency when it comes to the East servers popping back up after a game ends. For instance, right now, the East duel server does not exist. This has been going on for a while, please fix this very simple issue.

The fact that you aren't even aware of the issue (apparent from this being a problem for months) is kind of surprising to me

Hello TW, in the NA servers there is a massive inconsistency when it comes to the East servers popping back up after a game ends. For instance, right now, the East duel server does not exist. This has been going on for a while, please fix this very simple issue.

The fact that you aren't even aware of the issue (apparent from this being a problem for months) is kind of surprising to me
I guarantee you they are aware of the issue, they just don’t care lmao

I guarantee you they are aware of the issue, they just don’t care lmao
They care very much about their game and release an amazing 1.6.0 patch! I love duel mode, actually I would love it more if it was there from the release and half the arenas didn't suck ass. Also, the profanity filter was a nice touch!

TW messes up the most basic requirements such as having a server for a region.. Seems like there is only one East server at a time and it keeps rotating between Siege, TDM, and Duel whereas the West has all 3 at once. Your most populated region in NA does not have servers.. how is this acceptable

TW messes up the most basic requirements such as having a server for a region.. Seems like there is only one East server at a time and it keeps rotating between Siege, TDM, and Duel whereas the West has all 3 at once. Your most populated region in NA does not have servers.. how is this acceptable
It is not acceptable and they need to know it

not sure if server is dead or NA community
I almost feel like I'm doing CPR by staying on queue
image.axd

cmon buddy, stay with me!
large.jpg

Last edited:
We've been trying to queue with twelve people intermittently for several hours, NA East won't work with either Clan Match or Matchmaking. This isn't the first time we've run into it. Would be a big help if looked in to.

2nd day in a row NAE servers for skirm dont work. We instantly get in a game on NAW. For at least a few months now NAE servers have experienced issues. I dont know what the cause of this is but its extremely frustrating that NAE is always having server issues while other servers do not (granted I do not queue other regions often).

2nd day in a row NAE servers for skirm dont work. We instantly get in a game on NAW. For at least a few months now NAE servers have experienced issues. I dont know what the cause of this is but its extremely frustrating that NAE is always having server issues while other servers do not (granted I do not queue other regions often).
Gem is poopy
servers are poopy
and dev don't care anymore cuz we are saying its poopy.

Why are the NA's ignored we are the 2nd largest region after EU :sad:

Thank you TW for getting NA East duel server to work again. Please look into Matchmaking for NA East, this is with two full 6-stacks tonight, just a fraction of how it's been this weekend. Worked on NA West immediately. Very sad to not be able to play with our EU friends.
image.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom