North American Player Ratings (New Fun Poll Up!)

What has been your favorite experience in NA history?

• The United North American Championship tournaments? (God that name is terrible)

Votes: 16 13.3%
  • The more serious Warband Pro League Tournaments?

Votes: 20 16.7%
  • The semi successful and mostly failed Scramble and Draft League tournaments?

Votes: 13 10.8%
  • POM, NA_Battlefield, tK_Battlefield pub battle servers?

Votes: 27 22.5%
  • Pickup parties and the now three year running RaT Parties?

Votes: 21 17.5%
  • Watching wK get knocked out of the playoffs by KoA who then proceeded to get demolished?

Votes: 12 10.0%
  • Watching OE win a tournament and never being able to forget it because they mention it every other w

Votes: 17 14.2%
  • Watching Gorlock run into a tree in a live stream in a final match?

Votes: 26 21.7%
  • The previous 100+ page NA Hall of Fame thread drama?

Votes: 14 11.7%
  • Bladecast TV bringing better quality streams to NA and then ditching us for EU?

Votes: 14 11.7%
  • Sitting in teamspeak with the tK's while trying to play and not go deaf?

Votes: 16 13.3%
  • KoB blowing an easy 3-0 set over wK by dying on the flag with seconds left?

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • TMW never being able to win a tournament that they played wK in?

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • Watching team NA get screwed by the NC staff every single NC tournament in some different way? (Blue

Votes: 15 12.5%
  • Playing Grimsight's glitchy matchmaking service or that other foreign one?

Votes: 13 10.8%
  • NA vs EU forum banter?

Votes: 29 24.2%
  • Watching wK win every tournament and being smug about it?

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Listening to the Wappaws complain about medium speed?

Votes: 12 10.0%
  • Listening to John's terrible taco references?

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • Getting yelled at by Oodle for doing something wrong?

Votes: 24 20.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Orion said:
Danate said:
Nice list

BUT WHY ARE THEY BACK
For the glory of Satan, of course. Rob can deliver his list to Satan personally since I apparently didn't rate in the 2013 archer list. :razz:

I couldn't even find a screenshot with you in it in 2013. Did you play in UNAC S1? The 2013 era is entirely based off k/d for players with more than 60 kills. I decided it was so far back that it was best to just leave it up to that.

The only tournaments that I included when considering these ratings were UNAC S1-S6, WPL S1+S2, and then for 2019 I used matchmaking since that's all I had. No small tournaments were used which is why you won't see certain players on the lists.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
I couldn't even find a screenshot with you in it in 2013. Did you play in UNAC S1? The 2013 era is entirely based off k/d for players with more than 60 kills. I decided it was so far back that it was best to just leave it up to that.

The only tournaments that I included when considering these ratings were UNAC S1-S6, WPL S1+S2, and then for 2019 I used matchmaking since that's all I had. No small tournaments were used which is why you won't see certain players on the lists.

NA tournaments before that were also important. KTIT, KBOOB, CJTT, BIT, NASTe 1+2.

That was 2011-2012 era and is definitely worth recording. CJTT was almost as long as UNAC, had a similar round robin format and was heavily streamed by WarbandNA. Also give me my 5 trophies Rob.  :shifty:

Can we put this on the OP? I think this threads needs more FREEDOM and USA USA USA

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom