Native Completed North American Native League [NANL]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kherven said:
Erminas said:
Nord Champion said:
Welp, since no one else has posted, I'd have to assume everyone is alright with having no Maximum Team Limit and limiting the number of fielded players to 6.

I'm about to change it. Speak now or forever hold your peace.
My only problem with no limit to roster is that some players might abuse that and play for more then one team.
So what do you think about ID checking?
I think that every team should sign players with their ID's to resolve this problem(if it exists that is).

I don't think thats something that needs to be checked. The possibility of playing for multiple teams exists even without a max limit. If you're really worried about it admins can print ids before each match and supply that, but its really not necessary.

To be blunt, multi-clanning is allowed in this league?

Shemaforash said:
Kherven said:
Erminas said:
Nord Champion said:
Welp, since no one else has posted, I'd have to assume everyone is alright with having no Maximum Team Limit and limiting the number of fielded players to 6.

My only problem with no limit to roster is that some players might abuse that and play for more then one team.
I think that every team should sign players with their ID's to resolve this problem(if it exists that is).

I don't think thats something that needs to be checked. The possibility of playing for multiple teams exists even without a max limit. If you're really worried about it admins can print ids before each match and supply that, but its really not necessary.

If you mean multi-clanning by a player playing for two or more teams, no it is not.

Nord Champion said:
Members may only be a member of one team.

Shemaforash said:
Kherven said:
Erminas said:
Nord Champion said:

I am not an admin of NANL. Do not confuse my opinion with the rules of NANL. None the less, the way almost all tournaments work in NA is you have a team that plays, not a clan. So if you wanted to have a team with a mixture of TMW's and Balions, go ahead. If you're asking if multi-teaming is allowed. I'm sure it is not, and thats something that can be checked afterwards with posting ID's with screenshots. What I'm saying is I dont' think its neccesary for everyone to submit their warband ID beforehand just to sign up. If Will finds after looking at the screenshots that there is a duplicate ID on  more than one team, then yeah action imo should be taken.

Kherven said:
Shemaforash said:
Kherven said:
Erminas said:
Nord Champion said:

I am not an admin of NANL. Do not confuse my opinion with the rules of NANL. None the less, the way almost all tournaments work in NA is you have a team that plays, not a clan. So if you wanted to have a team with a mixture of TMW's and Balions, go ahead. If you're asking if multi-teaming is allowed. I'm sure it is not, and thats something that can be checked afterwards with posting ID's with screenshots. What I'm saying is I dont' think its neccesary for everyone to submit their warband ID beforehand just to sign up. If Will finds after looking at the screenshots that there is a duplicate ID on  more than one team, then yeah action imo should be taken.

That is correct. Screenshots will be required after every match that shows all of the player's IDs. If there is a repeating ID on two different teams, then they'll get a boot from the tournament.

You could have a team of 13 semi active players that are never going to have 2 teams in the tournament, what's the problem?

Shemaforash said:
What if I leave and rejoin with a new ID and new name and leave once the match ends?

You have to have two separate games to have a different ID, to my knowledge. If you leave before the screenshot is taken, then I'll ask you to provide me with your Warband ID separately. Its not that hard to stay an extra 10 seconds to get everyone's ID.

Nord Champion said:
Shemaforash said:
What if I leave and rejoin with a new ID and new name and leave once the match ends?

You have to have two separate games to have a different ID, to my knowledge. If you leave before the screenshot is taken, then I'll ask you to provide me with your Warband ID separately. Its not that hard to stay an extra 10 seconds to get everyone's ID.

What if I give you a different ID, how can you actually prove an ID is me or not?

Shemaforash said:
Nord Champion said:
Shemaforash said:

What if I give you a different ID, how can you actually prove an ID is me or not?

The next match you have, I'll set in spec and check your ID. I'll keep showing up to your team's matches until you are there and keep printing IDs.

I don't think this is really going to be an issue. It never has been before. But while we are at coming up with hypothetical situations that probably won't happen, what if two brothers share the same warband id, but are on two separate teams?

RoBo_CoP said:
Does a bear **** in the woods?

Yes, yes they do, but not the way you think

a1761791-5-bear-on-toilet.jpg

The rules are the rules, and they're basically set in stone now. If you have a suggestion, please send it to me through PM, I may consider it. Other than that, these are final. If you don't like them, don't join. Simple as that. Don't post in this thread anymore complaining or giving suggestions about the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom