NW Completed North American Hardcore Line Battle [Fridays & Tuesdays][Full]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

J D

Knight at Arms
WBWF&SNW
LordBowler said:
5arge said:
cthulhu_ said:
5arge, how do you plan on keeping the pubs numbers under the cap? Will it just be first come first serve?
Basically, yes. If too many show up, we may have to ditch our sapper to make room for more infantry.  :mrgreen:

I must not be seeing this 'cap' upthread... and I'm a big lazy gorilla.  What's this cap you speak of?
The cap is the maximum amount of players a regiment can bring.  If you look in the first post, the Pubs are capped at 25 for both events. That means that only the first 25 pubs get into the event.
 

LordBowler

Recruit
J D said:
LordBowler said:
5arge said:
cthulhu_ said:
5arge, how do you plan on keeping the pubs numbers under the cap? Will it just be first come first serve?
Basically, yes. If too many show up, we may have to ditch our sapper to make room for more infantry.  :mrgreen:

I must not be seeing this 'cap' upthread... and I'm a big lazy gorilla.  What's this cap you speak of?
The cap is the maximum amount of players a regiment can bring.  If you look in the first post, the Pubs are capped at 25 for both events. That means that only the first 25 pubs get into the event.

This big lazy gorilla thanks you for the answer and for refraining from yelling LURK MOAR at me.
 

5arge

Master Knight
LordBowler said:
This big lazy gorilla thanks you for the answer and for refraining from yelling LURK MOAR at me.
Young Hickory is a gentleman, he would never speak that way to a fellow pub.
 

J D

Knight at Arms
WBWF&SNW
5arge said:
LordBowler said:
This big lazy gorilla thanks you for the answer and for refraining from yelling LURK MOAR at me.
Young Hickory is a gentleman, he would never speak that way to a fellow pub.
Obliged
6a00d834515c6d69e2013480702cb9970c-200wi
Glory to the Pubs!
 
I can't make Friday's due to work, but here's the Tuesday line battle on the 26th. Pubber musician.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwEU-sN_fQ4


See video discription for points of interest.
 

5arge

Master Knight
musicalaviator said:
See video discription for points of interest.
That is a good feature. It's easier to find the points where I die horribly. I appreciate you pointing them out.  :razz:
 

deg13339

Recruit
II am the leader of the 72nd 72nd_Col_Deg is my steam name. I wish to join your event we are the 72nd we can bring about 15-20 people for each event we have been in no previous event this will be our first one i was wondering if there was a waiting list please repley if we may join your line battle.
 

Menelaos16

Master Knight
NW
deg13339 said:
II am the leader of the 72nd 72nd_Col_Deg is my steam name. I wish to join your event we are the 72nd we can bring about 15-20 people for each event we have been in no previous event this will be our first one i was wondering if there was a waiting list please repley if we may join your line battle.

Invite only and the fact that you need SOME experience.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom