Native Completed North American Duel Tournament v2 Trox wins Version 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Well congrats to Trox! Thanks to all who participated and bared with me through this tourney, I hope everyone enjoyed playing!

Congrats again to Trox with 1st place, Slade with 2nd, and Narmin with 3rd, gfs to all.

Edit: Trox keep that **** off the thread, I heard about the stupid troll **** you fan club pulled so keep it off my thread.

Although that trox won, he is no where near the best player NA. The dumb thing about this tournament was it wasn't single elimination cause if it was, trox would've been eliminated in the first bracket.

Hopefully this sort of tournament is never set up again because this "2nd" chance is really dumb.

Oh and final thing, congrats to trox. Now we just have to wait a moment longer until rempica demolished him until he goes to hibernation.

Narmin said:
Although that trox won, he is no where near the best player NA. The dumb thing about this tournament was it wasn't single elimination cause if it was, trox would've been eliminated in the first bracket.

Hopefully this sort of tournament is never set up again because this "2nd" chance is really dumb.

Oh and final thing, congrats to trox. Now we just have to wait a moment longer until rempica demolished him until he goes to hibernation.

What? It was single elim? There was a group stage, the whole point was to have the best duelists play and allow every to duel more than once.

Narmin said:

waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Narmin said:

legitimate ANGER that your AUTOBLOCK did not win the BRAGGING RIGHTS tournament
i guess it was kind of obvious you're the type of pathetic worm who would get mad about someone better than you beating your autoblock

Narmin said:

A message from a friend of mine.

Trox is 10 times the player you will ever be, autoblocking trash. Don't mention my name anymore, noname noob.

Standing-rib-roast.jpg

i love beef

this thread
https://www.reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/

Ruthven said:
The **** is wrong with you people
Top psychologists have been trying to figure this out for years, this we know: They're part of a sub-species homo sapiens called N.A which stands for Not Alive, in English, this means that they are actually not sentient, they cannot think for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom