Native Completed North American Duel Tournament v2 Trox wins Version 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Maximou 7-2 Sean gfs.  :smile:

1499130210-20170704030034-1.jpg

tfw narmin installed autoblock exclusively for the fight and just blatantly used it throughout the entire fight AND STILL LOST BECAUSE HES F​UCKING TERRIBLE honestly how do you lose with autoblock just hit right click lmao

sat there shaking in your size 3 (women's) shoes for weeks dreading the duel before you found the download button huh

this is what happens when you're an irredeemable dumbass, narmin could have at least used his last few days that he was desperately holding on to to learn how to hide it but he's too dumb to do that lmao kid literally hit the download button and immediately said he was ready after hiding like a shook ***** for weeks lmao

definition of a loser lmao

jimboljonesey said:
2b3a1f28df.png

4e59831de2.png

tfw narmin installed autoblock exclusively for the fight and just blatantly used it throughout the entire fight AND STILL LOST BECAUSE HES F​UCKING TERRIBLE honestly how do you lose with autoblock just hit right click lmao

sat there shaking in your size 3 (women's) shoes for weeks dreading the duel before you found the download button huh

this is what happens when you're an irredeemable dumbass, narmin could have at least used his last few days that he was desperately holding on to to learn how to hide it but he's too dumb to do that lmao kid literally hit the download button and immediately said he was ready after hiding like a shook ***** for weeks lmao

definition of a loser lmao
hahahaha omfg cant wait for the finals

Sir Platypus said:
hahahaha omfg cant wait for the finals
yeah man you should thank trox that the finals are legit and degenerates who DOWNLOAD AUTOBLOCK TO WIN BRAGGING RIGHTS (lmao f​ucking pathetic btw) don't get to wrongfully take his place

damn.. the drama hahaha but like i said stoked for finals hopefully i can/be there to watch it

was afk for a portion of fight due to being busy till i strolled laughing in chat sometimes

Trox said:

Good job deleting that quickly and then removing me from steam so that I can't screenshot your 110 hours of playing games in the past 2 weeks, whilst mine looks like this:

Pkf0YbU.png
The reason I deleted that was because it felt very immature. Also the reason I deleted you off of steam is because you are a scum that screenshots everything said to him and you also said you had another steam account so there is no reason to have your alt account on there. I'm going to be the bigger man and walk away from this. so unless you have any evidence of me autoblocking, please don't @ me again little man, alright?

Also I can give a damn if I have 100 hours playing video games, no more than 30 of them is from Warband

Narmin said:
The reason I deleted that was because it felt very immature. Also the reason I deleted you off of steam is because you are a scum that screenshots everything said to him and you also said you had another steam account so there is no reason to have your alt account on there. I'm going to be the bigger man and walk away from this. so unless you have any evidence of me autoblocking, please don't @ me again little man, alright?

Also I can give a damn if I have 100 hours playing video games, no more than 30 of them is from Warband
well first thing first little man trox isn't accusing you of autoblock because he still isn't sure, as he's never autoblocked and doesn't know what it looks like also lmao every autoblocker always says "evidence" f​uck off little man
second thing second:

almost the entire duel is recorded but I don't have time to upload the whole thing with my ****ernet so here's a small sample just in case anyone here knows anything about autoblock, anyone who knows what to look for should see a few red flags, but that video alone isn't enough evidence admittedly
a few things to keep in mind:
  • he sporadically toggles the autoblock mid-fight (almost every autoblock program allows you to do this now), you can tell by the severity of his mouse movements when he has autoblock on or off i.e. he'll turn 2 degrees right to block right while autoblocking instead of like 7-15 degrees while not autoblocking
  • he has a hotkey to block up even while autoblock is toggled on (another popular feature), so that he can spam the hotkey mid-trox-feint and randomly block up/block up after a fight
  • one of the biggest giveaways is trox's unidirectional feints, inbetween the feints narmin will block down for no reason (this isnt a giveaway if it only happens once, but it happened multiple times obviously)
  • any random downblocking, when it happens frequently its just another piece of evidence
  • lmao narmin had to download autoblock to try to win a tournament for bragging rights
none of these things on their own would convince me, it's when you combine ALL OF IT that you're a confirmed autoblocker. I watched the entire duel and I wasn't convinced until near the end because i wanted to be sure. you tried to hide it, but your skills in that regard are equivalent to your warband skills
I've been autoblocking for 3+ years, i've personally talked to mrmedic before, have some experience scripting (for what it counts) and i'm pretty sure i know which program you were using, i suspect andrei pointed you in the right direction but its easy enough to google so who knows

jimboljonesey said:
Narmin said:

well first thing first little man trox isn't accusing you of autoblock because he still isn't sure, as he's never autoblocked and doesn't know what it looks like also lmao every autoblocker always says "evidence" f​uck off little man
second thing second:

almost the entire duel is recorded but I don't have time to upload the whole thing with my ****ernet so here's a small sample just in case anyone here knows anything about autoblock, anyone who knows what to look for should see a few red flags, but that video alone isn't enough evidence admittedly
a few things to keep in mind:
  • he sporadically toggles the autoblock mid-fight (almost every autoblock program allows you to do this now), you can tell by the severity of his mouse movements when he has autoblock on or off i.e. he'll turn 2 degrees right to block right while autoblocking instead of like 7-15 degrees while not autoblocking
  • he has a hotkey to block up even while autoblock is toggled on (another popular feature), so that he can spam the hotkey mid-trox-feint and randomly block up/block up after a fight
  • one of the biggest giveaways is trox's unidirectional feints, inbetween the feints narmin will block down for no reason (this isnt a giveaway if it only happens once, but it happened multiple times obviously)
  • any random downblocking, when it happens frequently its just another piece of evidence
  • lmao narmin had to download autoblock to try to win a tournament for bragging rights
none of these things on their own would convince me, it's when you combine ALL OF IT that you're a confirmed autoblocker. I watched the entire duel and I wasn't convinced until near the end because i wanted to be sure. you tried to hide it, but your skills in that regard are equivalent to your warband skills
I've been autoblocking for 3+ years, i've personally talked to mrmedic before, have some experience scripting (for what it counts) and i'm pretty sure i know which program you were using, i suspect andrei pointed you in the right direction but its easy enough to google so who knows

how is random down blocks evidence though and why he miss block with up block then go to side but w/e i dont even care bout this **** just wanna c finals

Sir Platypus said:
how is random down blocks evidence though
how is ****posting and not reading anything and not understanding autoblock a good idea in your head though
and after reading edit you still dont understand, he has a hotkey he hits mid fight multiple times to miss blocks like that to look legit, its hiding autoblock 101 a retard can and has figured it out
its not about the one missed block that proves he DOESNT autoblock, its about the other things that far more than proves he does

Back
Top Bottom