• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Resolved North America East & West Captain Servers Down / Infinite Queue

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

Dev_34

Recruit
Summary:
Captain gamemode queueing on Bannerlord seems to be broken again for both North America East and West.
I last reported this issue here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...lord-captain-queueing-is-broken-again.446578/
It was swiftly fixed after being reported, but it is now happening again.

I have coordinated with other players to know for certain that 6 individual players are queued for a Captain game, and nothing is happening. We're just sitting in the queue forever.

Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A
Computer Specs: N/A

Strange Loop

Recruit
Replying on this thread to give it more visibility.

I wish there wouldn't be weekly server issues. I dont understand why this is happening now when we haven't had server issues on this level before; But its definitely not good for playerbase growth.

Please fix this as soon as possible

TheCrusader5

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Replying on this thread to give it more visibility.

I wish there wouldn't be weekly server issues. I dont understand why this is happening now when we haven't had server issues on this level before; But its definitely not good for playerbase growth.

Please fix this as soon as possible
NAE has had these issues for a long time so either you happened to play on the good days or you havent been playing for a long time

Strange Loop

Recruit
NAE has had these issues for a long time so either you happened to play on the good days or you havent been playing for a long time
I mean NAE and NAW servers are broken completely right now. This isn't something that has started happening- that I know of at least- until a month ago

sure we've had broken queues but this has been a bit more extreme, pal.

I mean NAE and NAW servers are broken completely right now. This isn't something that has started happening- that I know of at least- until a month ago

sure we've had broken queues but this has been a bit more extreme, pal.
No, it's been going on for months, you just haven't been aware of it

I don't get why you think this is a debate, it's a literal fact

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Top Bottom