NORM: A Serial Killer RPG - Updated 02/18/2018

Users who are viewing this thread

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Úlfheðinn said:
It hurt my soul to see said profiles referred to as psychological profiles.

Yeah. I mean, where's the Myers-Briggs typing? This is just lazy profiling IMO.

Man, **** the Myers-Briggs test, it's a strangely poorly constructed personality test that somehow became popular despite having low validity and reliability (which is hilarious, since if something is measuring personality, which is generally regarded as fairly stable over time, you should be seeing some pretty similar results each time a person takes it).

Then you have businesses using it to test candidates despite the fact that it's been shown to not predict job performance.

Lotteries are popular, despite having more of a chance of being struck by lightning than winning.

12592612_10153508302321527_3156567566627394817_n.jpg

Current music track list. Should make some of you chuckle - might freak others out after a little research:

Slipknot - The Virus of Life
Slipknot - Frail Limb Nursery
Slipknot - Purity
Slipknot - (515)
Slipknot - 742617000027
John 5 - Noche Acosador
Mudvayne - Nothing to Gein
Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts IV - 32
Type O Negative - The Glass Walls of Limbo
Rezso Seress - Gloomy Sunday
Frank Sinatra - My Way
The Beach Boys - Cease To Exist (Never Learn Not to Love Me)
Robert Johnson - Crossroads
Gustav Mahler - Symphony 10/3: Purgatorio
Jim Fasset - Symphony of the Birds
Stravinsky - Rite of Spring (Sacrificial Dance)

I have to admit, constructing a game scene for scene is a new concept for me. Learning how events are handled has been an amazing process. I always wondered how they did all the animation and storyboard for a game like this and now I guess I know. Sometimes it gets really complicated. I still have not resorted to any tutorials. It's all pretty straightforward. I have several scenes mostly finished, and a little more storyline laid down. I should have a second Alpha out soon with plenty of murdering possible (but not always easy)...

Alphademo2 released. Get it while it's turning blue...

* The fights are not balanced, so be aware that combat is designed to be mostly survivable at this point.
* MUCH more storyline.
* A couple more music tracks.
* Cherry cobbler.

I hope you all enjoy this horrific little masterpiece as it slowly unfolds.

In the final analysis, it's been real.

Back
Top Bottom