d768B4.jpg

5GALyR.jpg

Ayonz0.jpg

0GPlz8.jpg

4Gd1zL.jpg

zJWaMY.jpg

GyqPD2.jpg

yzyNqL.jpg

Terrain looks really flat, you should add slight hills and depressions into the ground, it would make a huge difference. You should also add foliage and use the color tool to darken the grass, it's too bright compared with the tent props which don't really match together well. Good luck on your map, those tent scene props look nice.

Side notes:
*Take a look at the Viking conquest maps, some of the towns have small ditches to direct rainwater away from the buildings, you can try that with some of your larger tents.

*Also small thing, in screen shot 1 of the 'siege' spoiler images, make sure not to lift up the chests on the bridge too much, those scene props have no textures on the bottom and you can see through them if raised up high enough for the player to see.

HyperCharge said:
qJgjWD.jpg
:smile:

Looter said:
Side notes:
*Take a look at the Viking conquest maps, some of the towns have small ditches to direct rainwater away from the buildings, you can try that with some of your larger tents.
I don't think nomads bothered with rain drainage like in wet/damp northern Europe.
More likely they placed the yurts/tents in places where water would naturally escape.

Looter said:
Terrain looks really flat, you should add slight hills and depressions into the ground, it would make a huge difference.

They live in flat plains between mountains and near waters, usually.

OBA_GENEL_01_scene_gunduz.jpg

OBA_GENEL_02_scenes.jpg

I will change the outer_terrain_border when I copied these scenes from Native to my mod.
Looter said:
You should also add foliage and use the color tool to darken the grass, it's too bright compared with the tent props which don't really match together well.

I make my scenes in lowest graphic settings.  :grin: It is normal to see those you've said.

The big rocks on the left side seemed weird to me :smile:

Btw, my mountain ground texture's edges is quite sharp. It isn't soft as yours. What are you doing to make softer edges? It didn't change after reducing hardness in editor by the way.

The rock textures have been buggy since the original MnB. The hard edges happen when you paint them on the default terrain. Paint them on any other terrain, instead.

InVain said:
The rock textures have been buggy since the original MnB. The hard edges happen when you paint them on the default terrain. Paint them on any other terrain, instead.
Thanks for the tip, yet it is so sad to learn that this is a bug.  :sad:

HyperCharge said:
Thanks for the tip, yet it is so sad to learn that this is a bug.  :sad:

I normally paint the mountain texture on full where I want it then go back round the edges with something else on a low hardness. You cannot use the mountain texture to 'blend' the terrain so a different texture is needed after it has been painted.

Hey,

I found something that saved my day from messing grasses  :lol:

When you make ways with "village", the flora on it is disappearing. So, a clear way like in the ss occurs.

S_-dj.jpg

So you don't have to edit flora manually.  :roll:

Time for some fresh air in this thread! Common lads, where are those tasty scenes??  :ohdear:

Here some of my work from the past month on BI:

20180315170329_1.jpg
20180318164926_1.jpg
20180319173013_1.jpg
20180320135916_1.jpg
48700_screenshots_20180326024807_1.jpg
48700_screenshots_20180326164817_1.jpg
20180327120930_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom