Nordous' Sceners Guild

Users who are viewing this thread

How does one ask for recruits in this guild? I need someone to help me get my mod done, lots of scene work needed.

Nomad city.

y39R9N.jpg

ZERJRo.jpg

In siege.
bGRYaj.jpg

dGE0an.jpg

5Qz23d.jpg

AkPgvq.jpg

Adorno said:
Really nice! The trees look very generic. Maybe randomise the size of them, unless it's a well maintained orchard  :smile:

Some trees can be cut, others are for environment. But I will do some touches into the forest. :smile:

The Bowman said:
I like what you did there with the mines. I regret I didn't find this out when I first created my scenes.

Thanks. :smile:

I decided to continue with this object(mine_a) to recreate the mountainous area of the city and the village. Some areas are seem to repeat themselves, but I continued. The result is not that bad?

vJmkBr.jpg
1G41A5.jpg
LO2kqV.jpg
rJjWbP.jpg

In order to reduce the tiling effect, you can place mine props with variable sizes and casually rotate them as you see fit. As to forests, you may choose to vary their density in some places, and play with tree sizes. For example, in one area of the forest, you get lots of trees in one place, and in other ones, less. Clearings could also look good in forests.

So, you know how we have the outer_terrain_beach where you have ocean on one side and land on the other three sides? Is it possible to somehow get snow terrain on those three sides that have land? My scene is snowy and the outer terrain isn't, but I need that exact ocean that this outer terrain provides.

Reus said:
So, you know how we have the outer_terrain_beach where you have ocean on one side and land on the other three sides? Is it possible to somehow get snow terrain on those three sides that have land? My scene is snowy and the outer terrain isn't, but I need that exact ocean that this outer terrain provides.

Hold on. There is an unused outer terrain with snow that I've found lying in CommonRes.
Look for 'terrain_meshes_c.brf'. There, you'll find 'outer_terrain_beach_snowy'. I guess that's exactly what you want.

The base material for the land is 'snow', but you can change it to 'terrain_snowy' if you want a couple rocks painted on the snow itself.

The Bowman said:
Hold on. There is an unused outer terrain with snow that I've found lying in CommonRes.
Look for 'terrain_meshes_c.brf'. There, you'll find 'outer_terrain_beach_snowy'. I guess that's exactly what you want.

The base material for the land is 'snow', but you can change it to 'terrain_snowy' if you want a couple rocks painted on the snow itself.
This is perfect, thanks. Was about to do Jacob's method, but this is even better - I wasn't expecting an unused outer terrain lying around.

Perisno is looking as well. Mainly in need of some town scenes of various different themes, but anything will help - castles and villages, too.

Back
Top Bottom