Nordous' Sceners Guild

Users who are viewing this thread

Still the same...

I'm starting to doubt that it is the shader on that specific material that is causing this... Everything was fine until we started adding normal maps to OTHER materials in the mod (TLD was for originally for M&B, so most assets didnt have normal maps. but this wall already had a normal map before we did the other changes.). Could that have affected this?  Like how everything else reflected on to that material? But how come it is only THAT material...

EDIT:

Here's something interesting. The material that 'glows' (wall2) uses the same diffuse and normal map as another material (used in Minas Tirith). The shaders and flags on both materials are identical. However, when I swapped the wall2 material with the one in Minas Tirith, it was all ok! Take a look at the below, you can see that there are still remnants (those that I havent swapped the materials yet).

79enz.jpg

So could it be the BRF? wall2 material  was in one BRF  and the Minas Tirith material is in another.

I guess this is no longer a scene advice, but perhaps you can still help :smile:

I would still guess it is some simple_shader problem. Change every shader in this scene into 'standart_shader_bump_nospec_high_noterraincolor' or just an agent_shader. I was never deep in this M&B to Warband porting, but if I had these bugs, it was always a simple_shader.

Just wanted to share a neat Random tip/trick: if you use one of the shadow circle or other similar props, expand it greatly and put it over the surface of water. Anyone viewing it from above will not be able to see the water and instead you'll get a bottomless pit. Neat little trick helped me create an endless abyss in one of my maps.

https://youtu.be/55hUPMVjTfM
Beta version of the map from last year, currently used one is different but you can see the trick in the video used so that I could get a deeper pit without it having to be water filled by default or having to raise the level of the scene as a whole.

If you need any scenes done, don't hesitate to send me a private message, just doing it for fun.
Ain't been making scenes for years so don't expect top quality, started recently but know how the editor works. The only recent screen I have of my work is a start on a PW RPing map, here's a screenshot or two.

6532e2446d.jpg

3c70b09532.jpg

Madijeis said:
Is someone of you gentlemen working on a map for the invasion gamemode? The community kinda needs that.

Made an invasion scene, set up AI meshes and everything, only problem is that I can't figure out entry points of invasion mode for some reason.

NPC99 said:
Gab-AG. said:
Madijeis said:
Is someone of you gentlemen working on a map for the invasion gamemode? The community kinda needs that.

Made an invasion scene, set up AI meshes and everything, only problem is that I can't figure out entry points of invasion mode for some reason.

Try 5th reply from Somebody https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,361202.0.html

Thanks for sharing that, everything works properly.
If anyone wants the map you can get it by joining the server EU_Invasion, it replaces Ruins.

Hello everyone ! my first post here ! well ...ahem
  • i'm looking for someone to help me make scenes for my mod War of The Samurai i need sceners more then 1 is good cuz the amount of scenes that i'm planning is big (in number to allow variety ...you know)
  • The mod is set in the Sengoku Jidai (the warring states era of japan) in 1560 (after the Oda clan defeated the Imagawa clan in the battle of Okehazama if you don't know what it is just search it in google and you will know)
so anyone good in making pretty Japanese scenes from villages to castles to camps to taverns to everything else please PM and we can talk it out !

Arigato Mina!!(thank you all) ^o^/!

PS:Free its a public mod (so please don't ask me for payment ...i'm poor...T-T....XD)made just for enjoyment and allowing more people to know and learn stuff from and about that interesting era!

Beautiful scenes, Ruth!
And quite a creative way to use the bridge and ruined bridge props. I'll remember that. :shifty:

Edit:
Gab-AG. said:
If you need any scenes done, don't hesitate to send me a private message, just doing it for fun.
Ain't been making scenes for years so don't expect top quality, started recently but know how the editor works. The only recent screen I have of my work is a start on a PW RPing map, here's a screenshot or two.

6532e2446d.jpg

3c70b09532.jpg
Don't forget to apply terrain colouring! :wink:

If anyone happens to be interested, I have released Shariz for my scene pack. Here is a link on ModDb for screenshots: http://www.moddb.com/mods/native-scene-replacement-pack/images

The Bowman said:
If anyone happens to be interested, I have released Shariz for my scene pack. Here is a link on ModDb for screenshots: http://www.moddb.com/mods/native-scene-replacement-pack/images

I'm interested (by the whole pack BTW), I can't even imagine the amount of work to make them all !

The Bowman said:
Really liking the way you made the roads outside the city.

Wow I just now realized this place exists  :roll:

I'm working on a Roman sub-mod for PW based off MoR and I'm wondering--how often do y'all usually scrap a significant part of a scene but keep going on it?  Not just give up on but put largely in place then ax.  I figured Roman city arena would fit so many stereotypes so well and yet it was a total waste of space that didn't really jell well with the aesthetic.

Also, some works in progress:
B40EC7400F2CF24438FE085F08E2C37F8650B20E

2C89252BA6182657C4626360599745F4EE3700D5

P.S.: Is it a sign that my inner artist has died that I realized I could\should line up the Forum and bathouse along the point to look well planned and neat, but then just zipped around the scene dealing with other **** instead?

Back
Top Bottom