Nordous' Sceners Guild

Users who are viewing this thread

Lor Dric said:
280 scenes

scream__1__400x400.jpg

Sherlock Holmes said:
Holy ****. Has no one made any scenes since 2013. for it?

my old scene maker made 10 and a half towns and around 40 villages, I've added all the osp scenes that I could find that worked, I've been a 1 man team for a long time and can't seem to get to making scenes I'm always coding.

jacobhinds said:
Lor Dric said:
280 scenes

scream__1__400x400.jpg

I know a lot right?

Hey guys I really would like if an experienced scener could build Jerusalem to Sands of Faith using the fantastic CWE props, I want something resembling the real town at the time of the crusades, I think the CWE scene for Jerusalem can be used as base (it has most of the stuff there already). All textures and brfs (including the awesome terrain border exclusive to Jerusalem) for the specific buildings and walls are integrated in the mod already (even in module.ini just commented out) and ready to use (they just need to be added to scene_props_py). It would be really great if someone could help with this, I would like to make that town special, thanks :smile:

Edit: It seems I found someone already, thanks to Akathir ^^

Border Way-Fort ( Borderwatch )  Mod used :1429 la Guerre de Cent Ans

Ain't fully done.
I3cOxr8.jpg
y6EUp2f.jpg
kx1vxso.jpg
gW2E0ej.jpg
6A7GbVK.jpg
DYnscvM.jpg
jAgZQGF.jpg
6A7GbVK.jpg
sJLNb42.jpg
AK1hhsl.jpg

Wiith trees
zNCeHwv.jpg
Y9hj8Xw.jpg

bpopa27 said:
Border Way-Fort ( Borderwatch )  Mod used :1429 la Guerre de Cent Ans

Ain't fully done.
I3cOxr8.jpg
y6EUp2f.jpg
kx1vxso.jpg
gW2E0ej.jpg
6A7GbVK.jpg
DYnscvM.jpg
jAgZQGF.jpg
6A7GbVK.jpg
sJLNb42.jpg
AK1hhsl.jpg

I like it, seems yet so peaceful.

I have a qestion.

I know there is a way to make an object appear different in siege mode vs normal mode.
(For exemple the destroyed battlements in castles are absolutely fine when the castle isn't currently besieged.)

But it seems I have forgotten how it works. I first thought I needed to add a line in module_scene_props to link two models with each other. (At least this is what I remembered.)
But when I searched through the native props I couldn't find a single example of it. (There should be plenty given the fact that all native destroyed battlements have this feature.)

Does somebody know how it worked?

Life_Erikson said:
I have a qestion.

I know there is a way to make an object appear different in siege mode vs normal mode.
(For exemple the destroyed battlements in castles are absolutely fine when the castle isn't currently besieged.)

But it seems I have forgotten how it works. I first thought I needed to add a line in module_scene_props to link two models with each other. (At least this is what I remembered.)
But when I searched through the native props I couldn't find a single example of it. (There should be plenty given the fact that all native destroyed battlements have this feature.)

Does somebody know how it worked?

It's in the script "remove_siege_objects".

Jarvisimo said:
Searched everywhere for this - can I copy-paste sceneprops at their elevation/rotation etc?

yes, it's ctrl + r or shift + r when the object is in the rotation you want, then pressing r will rotate, elevate any other prop to the copied variables.

Back
Top Bottom