Nordous' Sceners Guild

Users who are viewing this thread

Nordous said:
YA7C4ZW_zpsc59a1bef.jpg
It's awesome  :shock: I dream about this day when I'll can do that.

Most of them are repeats anyway, it took me a while to single out 120 rocks, tunnels and formations using that one texture(to minimise space) and now you can combine them like a charm. All the 400 props are really unecessary, but the work is amazing.

Mmhm, like Doc said, he has apparently used the OSP in that exact manner, which is of course not going to shatter anyones world.

PS. I really feel like scening right now. I have a 10-day leave from the army, maybe I could try making something small just for fun.

Comrade Temuzu said:
Mmhm, like Doc said, he has apparently used the OSP in that exact manner, which is of course not going to shatter anyones world.

PS. I really feel like scening right now. I have a 10-day leave from the army, maybe I could try making something small just for fun.

Haha, come join ACoK, I'd say. :lol:

But actually look at the first post - I keep record of all the mods that need scenes. :wink:

The Dark Robin said:
Or Perisno. or MoaL. :wink:

Produno stop pilthering all the scene makers :razz:

:smile:.

produno said:
Or AWoIAF :wink:

Nordous stop pilthering all the scene makers :p

:smile:.

Hahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Allright, allright, equal opportunities for all the mods. :lol:

And some more updates for your entertainment. It's Sisterton still.

The blacksmith:
mb4_zps5883e63a.jpg
mb5_zps1b4cb7ef.jpg
mb6_zpsfc94387d.jpg

The market:
mb7_zpsaa033893.jpg

The folk of Sisterton :lol:
mb3_zpscc98e0cb.jpg

Which graphic settings are you using to get the blur Nordous ? I usually play on highest settings, but only get it sometimes in specific modules and dont know why.

Back
Top Bottom