WipPp

BbEyvPl.jpg
zoU8LQb.jpg
eOYIqKk.jpg
25Y2WXd.jpg
CqwJYfk.jpg
B8L39Zh.jpg
WR3SGPc.jpg

That's amazing, I love your props and textures.

And I especially love the way the rocks always look in your scenes. Give us a few tips on how to make them so awesome!

Is it possible to get rid of the skybox at the edge of the map? How did native do this, yet every mod with a custom map doesn't/can't?

The current shape is really in-accurate, I suggest you put some more work in to that before you start building settlements.

Also, I would just have only a tiny coast of Essos added and have the majority of the scene be Westeros, I can't really say that people on PW would want to take ships in case they go to war with someone on the other side of the ocean. Apart from that, most people would probably play mostly on Westeros.

gokiller said:
The current shape is really in-accurate, I suggest you put some more work in to that before you start building settlements.

Also, I would just have only a tiny coast of Essos added and have the majority of the scene be Westeros, I can't really say that people on PW would want to take ships in case they go to war with someone on the other side of the ocean. Apart from that, most people would probably play mostly on Westeros.

As a devoted PW player I can tell that sailing is actually one of the funniest part of the mod. It will be even more fun if there will be regular sea communication between equally important settlements. Thus I'd suggest making some part of the world, say, both sides of the Narrow Sea - King's Landing, some of the Stormlands with Dragonstone, Vale and equal part of Essos.

Anyway, making whole Westeros from the Wall to Dorne is a folly.

Nordous said:
gokiller said:

As a devoted PW player I can tell that sailing is actually one of the funniest part of the mod. It will be even more fun if there will be regular sea communication between equally important settlements. Thus I'd suggest making some part of the world, say, both sides of the Narrow Sea - King's Landing, some of the Stormlands with Dragonstone, Vale and equal part of Essos.

Anyway, making whole Westeros from the Wall to Dorne is a folly.
Well obviously there will always be people who enjoy that part of the mod, though I presume more go for the wars. And I know quite some people  wouldn't want to travel over water by boat to get to an enemy castle. :razz:

Nordous said:
bpopa27 said:
WipPp
BbEyvPl.jpg
zoU8LQb.jpg
eOYIqKk.jpg
25Y2WXd.jpg
CqwJYfk.jpg
B8L39Zh.jpg
WR3SGPc.jpg

That's amazing, I love your props and textures.

And I especially love the way the rocks always look in your scenes. Give us a few tips on how to make them so awesome!

And that's exactly what I mean:

YA7C4ZW_zpsc59a1bef.jpg

It was yours, wasn't it?

And I guess it's too much to ask, but, well, I'd be really happy if someone like you would make a kind of 'pro' tutorial on... Well... Stones :lol: Or let's say 'advanced terrain design'. :grin:

I can participate myself if we decide to make a tutorial flashmob, m? :grin:

Are those rock props from the Rock and Mountain OSP?

That might explain it. Not to take anything away from bpopa but those don't look like native rocks.

Back
Top Bottom