Nord Sniper OP XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Average said:
Caesar15 said:
It's not just snipers, it's any army that you have under your command. Simply telling them to stop moving and spreading out almost guarantees a battle victory.

No, an irony calvary (sarrinids, are best in this mod) can take them down.

Only if you play as them ,if you don't, the cav will lose.

Caesar15 said:
Average said:
Caesar15 said:
It's not just snipers, it's any army that you have under your command. Simply telling them to stop moving and spreading out almost guarantees a battle victory.

Only if you play as them ,if you don't, the cav will lose.

If you do "charge without me" Almost everything, nord snipers, will lose. Fight along side, or just charge them while you stay behind, they will win. You need to flank them around, for minimal casualties

Average said:
Caesar15 said:

Irony cavalry. Dammit, now I'm imagining, sunrise, desert, an army camping near some ruins...

...suddenly, from behind a dune, a horde descends on the camping soldiers, knowing no mercy, taking no prisoners.

The raiders, clad in t-shirts with some not-really-witticism or picture, flannel shirts and checkered scarves, blaring the indie artists you couldn't have possibly heard off, killing soldier after soldier with an endless barrage of ballistic Apple merchandise...

I'd bet your difficulty settings are on the default (which is basically super easy)
try bringing your difficulty settings up, you'll lose a ton more men per battle because default has your soldiers taking half damage

scrdest said:
Average said:
Caesar15 said:

O
Irony cavalry. Dammit, now I'm imagining, sunrise, desert, an army camping near some ruins...

...suddenly, from behind a dune, a horde descends on the camping soldiers, knowing no mercy, taking no prisoners.

The raiders, clad in t-shirts with some not-really-witticism or picture, flannel shirts and checkered scarves, blaring the indie artists you couldn't have possibly heard off, killing soldier after soldier with an endless barrage of ballistic Apple merchandise...
what is apple in this timeline? Tony Stark equvavilent of wepan manufactury? Wait did i jist invented couple new guns in the game?

After reading over the posts I've come up with an idea on how to fix this: buff cavalry. Snipers are meant to be effective at a range so cavalry should be their counter. I suggest increasing the armor that cavalry wear or the armor of their horses. And also nerfing the damage of the sniper rifles so the change matters (The sniper rifles do HUNDREDS of points of damage. No minor boost in armor is going to save you. But having them only deal, say, 100 damage is much more fair since it gives some horses a chance to survive.)

Back
Top Bottom