NOOO!!!! problem with wings 3d

Users who are viewing this thread

dirtbag

Regular
Ok this is ****ing strange... I cant change the view anymore. I can change with ZXY, but NOT with the middle mouse button just makes a zooming think, but thats what the wheel is for. That works. But I want free camera viewing, but that is fasdfafsdhadghg **** im so frustrated, dont know how this came FFAHAFHFHHHG

dirtbag said:
Ok this is ****ing strange... I cant change the view anymore. I can change with ZXY, but NOT with the middle mouse button just makes a zooming think, but thats what the wheel is for. That works. But I want free camera viewing, but that is fasdfafsdhadghg **** im so frustrated, dont know how this came FFAHAFHFHHHG

When playing M&B, can you change weapons (or do any actions) with the MMB?

Orcus said:
dirtbag said:

I AM TALKING ABOUT WINGS 3D!!!

And yes I can, but i dont play it anymor really cos the latest versions has been too much graphic need my pc is oold

dirtbag said:
Orcus said:
dirtbag said:

I AM TALKING ABOUT WINGS 3D!!!

And yes I can, but i dont play it anymor really cos the latest versions has been too much graphic need my pc is oold

No need to freak, i know you're talking about Wings3D. But my friend has the same problem with both programs. Anyway, did you try changing weapons?

Perhaps you should follow some of the tutorials before posting like that here. No need to lose your temper.

It's a problem with your computer I think.
I had that problem too, I think sometimes when you use a program, then minimize it and use wings3D some things dont work. Should be fine if you restart the program...

Back
Top Bottom