Noobs in MP

Users who are viewing this thread

So, i was playing multilayer in Weber's battle server and then came some noobs, i dont remember their nicknames, and started team killing and making other nasty things and finaly one of them got banned.After that started rain of ban votes.......and finaly i got banned in one of them.What to do with those noobs and how can i get my ban removed?  :sad:

I think that the ban will be removed automaticly after 1 hour. And a simillar thing has happened to me :grin: There were 3 noobs on the server and non of them could kill me so they were making lots of kick polls on me :/

Osviux said:
I think that the ban will be removed automaticly after 1 hour. And a simillar thing has happened to me :grin: There were 3 noobs on the server and non of them could kill me so they were making lots of kick polls on me :/

I dont think it's last for 3 hours. I got permanant ban by Weber. I tell him to unban me and he didnt listen . So I keep unban myself on warband and and revenge on his warband server.

However I cant do it on With fire and sword sadly.

Sisliks_LV . is me Alex Dragon

There are an awful lot of griefers/trolls in this game. Maybe I've always been unlucky and never had admin around. The kick function is a joke. They always just come right back in not a moment later. Really sad that I have to deal with these kind of people on an 'official' server. Any way to report them? I took screens but I dunno who to contact about it.

it happens to everyone :sad: one day i got banned because i killed too many people o_O i was first and all and they were like LET US CHANCES
second time was in the most popular duel server... but i dont remember the name... and there was NO reason at all

Rapier_Ape said:
There are an awful lot of griefers/trolls in this game. Maybe I've always been unlucky and never had admin around. The kick function is a joke. They always just come right back in not a moment later. Really sad that I have to deal with these kind of people on an 'official' server. Any way to report them? I took screens but I dunno who to contact about it.

Any game that has multiplayer will have jerks in it. All it takes is a few of them to ruin someone's day. You cannot have a jerk-proof system because anything will be open to abuse. Unless a human moderator steps in and analyses what happens.

Klaas said:
The trolls will leave after a while, just leave it be.

That is the absolute truth indeed. Nevertheless, you cannot always keep calm and pretend that you are not annoyed at all. On top of that, the saying "Do not feed the troll" does not always make it right. The troll clearly enjoys himself even if nobody polls for a ban or opposes him. Sadly, their small minds deceive them into thinking that they have found the key to an undiscovered way of fun that no-one seems to understand.

Even a bear leaves you alone when you fake death but a troll won't simply go away when you fake that there is nothing wrong at all with him. That is my experience though. Situations vary significantly with different types of trolls.

DIABOLGROTESQUE said:
Klaas said:
The trolls will leave after a while, just leave it be.

That is the absolute truth indeed. Nevertheless, you cannot always keep calm and pretend that you are not annoyed at all. On top of that, the saying "Do not feed the troll" does not always make it right. The troll clearly enjoys himself even if nobody polls for a ban or opposes him. Sadly, their small minds deceive them into thinking that they have found the key to an undiscovered way of fun that no-one seems to understand.

Even a bear leaves you alone when you fake death but a troll won't simply go away when you fake that there is nothing wrong at all with him. That is my experience though. Situations vary significantly with different types of trolls.

You are right too.

In my opinion, the normal regular players should uphold their responsabilty, and ban/kick the trolls, but shouldn't rage and start trolling themselves.
Also, ban-kick polling other regular players isn't really good.

Actually, the "responsibility" part should be underlined. Because the general troll-repelling scenario follows like this:

1- The troll shows up, starts tk'ing or opening gates (depending on the game mode)
2- A lot of the players either not really care or pretend not to care
3- Someone notifies the others about the type of trolling (eg: he is opening the gates) and starts a kick poll
4- Strangely, it never ever gets accepted at first. Because people literally don't care, especially members of the other team which does not directly suffer from the troll will not bother at all.
5- After that, kick polls follow one after another for the same obvious troll and they don't get accepted again due to the same reason: Ignorance of the other team or players who are not interested in anything other than their own personal gameplay.
6- The troll decides to poll for the one who initally polled to kick him
7- And -wait for it- bam! Accepted!
8- Yes, the troll wins for sure.

And even if he gets the boot on first instance, he will return countless times as mentioned before.

Only one solution comes to one's mind: Existence of admins. Not 24 hours a day of course but for a reasonable period of time everyday.

DIABOLGROTESQUE said:
Actually, the "responsibility" part should be underlined. Because the general troll-repelling scenario follows like this:

1- The troll shows up, starts tk'ing or opening gates (depending on the game mode)
2- A lot of the players either not really care or pretend not to care
3- Someone notifies the others about the type of trolling (eg: he is opening the gates) and starts a kick poll
4- Strangely, it never ever gets accepted at first. Because people literally don't care, especially members of the other team which does not directly suffer from the troll will not bother at all.
5- After that, kick polls follow one after another for the same obvious troll and they don't get accepted again due to the same reason: Ignorance of the other team or players who are not interested in anything other than their own personal gameplay.
6- The troll decides to poll for the one who initally polled to kick him
7- And -wait for it- bam! Accepted!
8- Yes, the troll wins for sure.

And even if he gets the boot on first instance, he will return countless times as mentioned before.

Only one solution comes to one's mind: Existence of admins. Not 24 hours a day of course but for a reasonable period of time everyday.

But there is a Anti-ban program that for troll to use. What it is use for it is use to unban yourself from server.
This program can come pretty handy if you are a team killer. (A Rus Program)

Kick/ban voting should only be decided by their own team, as you said, the other team doesn't really care of which number they press, they just have to get it pressed so it won't bother them when playing, while the caused team is suffering that Troll and just have to get it accepted but still its being denied cause of the allteam voting..

Uh, turn on reflective FF, as on the official servers. They try to TK and self TK. Griefing stopped.

Siege stuff, if they open the gate you get a better fight anyway, so I consider that a plus rather than a minus.

I've just witnessed like a guy was vote-kicked for being good. ...i instantly quit the server.  :mad:

yeah realy nobos who do that, it's unbelievable how often players try to kick people just because they lose, even in duel servers there are lots of vote kicks

Back
Top Bottom