noob question about usable mods.

Users who are viewing this thread

sifis172

Sergeant Knight
Hi, i haven't used mods.
i really like some armor mods, but they haven't been upgraded to the latest
version. for example immersive empire armor: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/2485

are they usable in single player, despite different version that i use?
or can i use it, because it's only armour?

i would like, if anybody wants, to recommend me mods too that change troops, clans,
or gameplay to use with 1.5.6. or 1.5.5.

Thanks!

A lot of the time mods which haven't been updated will work anyway but since 1.5.6 is a big update most probably won't. Better to wait for that to become the stable branch if you want to use mods with it as most won't have versions for the beta.

This is by far the best troop mod imho:

There are many mods, some of them are fantastic sadly with the time some modderes are quitting the game.

trying to have fun with mods through a full playthru is like trying to walk thru the desert with water just cupped in your hands. You'll be ok for a while..

trying to have fun with mods through a full playthru is like trying to walk thru the desert with water just cupped in your hands. You'll be ok for a while..
This is quite true and the main reason I want them to put out the 'final' version of the game asap or just have bigger updates far less frequently.
But yeah most of my campaigns have been stopped by a terminal crash caused by a mod, though I wouldn't have enjoyed those campaigns nearly as much without mods.

This is quite true and the main reason I want them to put out the 'final' version of the game asap or just have bigger updates far less frequently.
But yeah most of my campaigns have been stopped by a terminal crash caused by a mod, though I wouldn't have enjoyed those campaigns nearly as much without mods.
That's true, playing this game without the Garrison 3.0 and the party Overhaul commands, plus some who add more units are out of question, that's why a roll back to the previous version of the game, sadly some modders are discouraged and do not upgrade their work.

Back
Top Bottom