Non-existing balance in multiplayer and another problems

Users who are viewing this thread

Bannerlord, from an objective standpoint, is more fun and interesting. The people still playing Warband are obviously waiting for BL to go on sale (or their computers aren't beefy enough).

yeah thats why bannerlords multiplayer is dead while warbands isnt, i went back to warband too because it just feels so much better, there quite a few things that bannerlord did really right, but balance really isnt one of them, at least for melee i wish they would revert to what warband had, cavalry feels good,archery feels good,but infantry,the core, does not feel good, and neither does the perk system

Currently it feels slow, like playing underwater, not even the fastest classes feel satisfying to melee with. I believe the biggest drawbacks atm will dissappear in next build, but It's amazing to think that even after this massive 1.5 update, this bloody mess took 8 years to construct. A supposedly better version of Warband mp which to me isn't worth it atm, and leave alone the price we paid those that aren't very interested in the campaign mode. I'll leave this for some time, it's going downhill to me and I suppose I'm getting closer to paroxysm.

all foot units movement speed should be increased by 50%, it would make it more fun to play, and would be a buff for anticav in some ways, since cav is most likely not getting a speed reduction.

Bannerlord, from an objective standpoint, is more fun and interesting. The people still playing Warband are obviously waiting for BL to go on sale (or their computers aren't beefy enough).
Just blatantly not true, loads of people I know bought or receiverd bannerlord for free back in beta, including myself. We are now playing warband because it’s more polished in combat, has battle and no class system

Just blatantly not true, loads of people I know bought or receiverd bannerlord for free back in beta, including myself. We are now playing warband because it’s more polished in combat, has battle and no class system
Cassic warband purists. These people are just washed up boomers who don't want to learn a new game. There is nothing wrong with any of the things you listed. Therefore they're probably afraid of change.

I am not trolling. Defending an objectively epic game is, by definition, not trolling. The 15 minutes of Bannerlord I played this week were intense and incredible. It baffles me that anybody could criticize a game which offers so much enjoyment.

I am not trolling. Defending an objectively epic game is, by definition, not trolling. The 15 minutes of Bannerlord I played this week were intense and incredible. It baffles me that anybody could criticize a game which offers so much enjoyment.

You can enjoy Bannerlords gameplay loop and still acknowledge that Battle, the Refined mechanics and Warbands class system are the way to go.

Makes no sense to **** all over Warband and call it’s players boomers when you’ve never touched native or native competitive. It’s like thinking Apples are the best fruit ever and constantly trashing over bananas despite never having tasted a banana in your life.

You can enjoy Bannerlords gameplay loop and still acknowledge that Battle, the Refined mechanics and Warbands class system are the way to go.

Makes no sense to **** all over Warband and call it’s players boomers when you’ve never touched native or native competitive. It’s like thinking Apples are the best fruit ever and constantly trashing over bananas despite never having tasted a banana in your life.
He's baiting and trolling obviously. How could you take someone serious who says he played 15 minutes this week.

You guys have to understand that cavalry isn’t only about doing couches. Yes there is a problem with current couches but that doesn’t make cav a victimized class. They are still super strong. Honestly, reducing the speed of armored horses by 20/25 would make it way more interesting tbh. No one seems to be bothered by the fact that armored horses are as fast as coursers.

we play warband because its a better game in every way except graphics lol

1) I have played a lot of Warband multiplayer (2k hours), and I think we can all agree that it was a failure. It never reached the playerbase of a game like CS:GO. Bannerlord, in it's first week of release, did have those numbers. So, yeah, Bannerlord clearly has something Warband never could've.

2) It still eludes me what mechanics you consider unbalanced. Conversely, you haven't explain what about Warband is "refined." My impression is that you, a washed up boomer, are conflating "refinement" with familiarity. Warband was far more broken than Bannerlord.

3) Battle is an overrated gamemode. Skirmish is simply more fun and engaging. That's not to mention its perfect synergy with the class system – a mechanic which I am decisively in favour of.

Back
Top Bottom