Nomad

Users who are viewing this thread

nomad.png

Please leave all feedback relating to the Khuzait Nomad in this thread.

The cavalry mace perk is not worth picking over a better horse than the default, there's no reason to give up a longer weapon for a short one as a cavalryman. The long spear perk is also a no-no for me, since I'd rather have a bow and arrows or a shield to protect myself from arrows and couching cavalry.

I'd suggest an improved armor perk in the stead of the cavalry mace.

They can swap mace with the shield perk aswell. Tbh atm khuzait just feels like a worse version of aserai. Making them more light cav focused would make them more unique. Fighting against light cav is more fun aswell than fighting heavy cav.

Now we are in 1.5. There are numerous threads about how Khuzait has become unbalanced in multiplayer.

Let the nomad have 80 speed so that it can act as a medium-tier infantry/archer hybrid class. Buff its armor. Remove tougher horse. Add a mace in its place.

Wonder if it'd be worth it to replace the Bow and Arrow with a Javelin quiver. Asking cuz there's hardly any incentive for me to pick the dedicated Mounted Archer when the Lancer can do the same thing while also being less fragile and the Nomad is only 130 points instead of the Mounted Archer's 150.

Wonder if it'd be worth it to replace the Bow and Arrow with a Javelin quiver. Asking cuz there's hardly any incentive for me to pick the dedicated Mounted Archer when the Lancer can do the same thing while also being less fragile and the Nomad is only 130 points instead of the Mounted Archer's 150.
MA maneuvrability is head over far better then nomad, and his bow skills allows him to shoot the same bow 2 times faster with same good accuracy
Gotta agree tho that almost all but agile horse perks are nonsignificant to MA, devs should remake his perks line

Been playing these guys a lot with Imp Armor + Bow. If you're fighting a lot of heavy cav you'll stand no chance on horseback, but you can dismount and use them as the only spear-equipped archers in the entire game, with decent armor and a good sword. If you're fighting anything else just harass, look for out-of-position units, fire all your arrows as quickly as possible then charge with the inf. Also fun to just stand inside your infantry formations, since they can still have line of sight to shoot from horseback.

Why do Khuzaits have the worst light cavalry?
Their horse is slowest, has least health(In singleplayer their horses have more health than others), armor is low as well and if you want long spear you cannot have a shield.
They should be buffed and cheaper, considering khuzaits are cavalry based faction, don't you think?

Back
Top Bottom